Future Capital IP details ?

I am new to the stocks and this site and looking for the adivce from the experts in this forum.

- What is the part payment charges for the future capital IPO.

- If I am going to apply with 10,000/- in hand for future IPO, will there be chances to get any shares ?

- Also I am planning to invest in Rel power IPO too, I have two demant a/cs in my family. What is advisable to invest the total in one account and divide the amount in two accounts.? What is recommended and why ?

Thanks and waiting for your expert views.

Regards
Ankit

I am new to the stocks and this site and looking for the adivce from the experts in this forum.

- What is the part payment charges for the future capital IPO.

You need to park your entire amnt at the time of bidding and no investments in phases like Reliance Power IPO.

- If I am going to apply with 10,000/- in hand for future IPO, will there be chances to get any shares ?

It depends on the rate of over-subscription.Anyways hope for the best.

- Also I am planning to invest in Rel power IPO too, I have two demant a/cs in my family. What is advisable to invest the total in one account and divide the amount in two accounts.? What is recommended and why ?

My 0.02 cents wud be to put the entire amnt in one lot than betting small amnts in various pockets.

-Deepak.