Future Capital Ipo Listing Info

The first public issue of calendar 2008, Future Capital Holdings (FCHL), the financial services arm of the Future Group, will create several records when it lists on the stock exchanges on February 1, within 11 working days from the day of issue closing.

The company and the registrars will start sending out the refunds from January 29, which is eight working days from the day of issue closing.

The company has set the tone for speedy process of refunds by reducing the time-lag for the refund process for IPOs in calendar 2008.

Due to the speedy process, an amount of Rs 16,000 crore will be pumped back into the market and the liquidity will improve

The company had fixed the issue price at Rs 765 per equity share (upper end of the price band) for its initial public offering (IPO) of 6,422,800 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at the above price decided through a 100% book-building process.

The first public issue of calendar 2008, Future Capital Holdings (FCHL), the financial services arm of the Future Group, will create several records when it lists on the stock exchanges on February 1, within 11 working days from the day of issue closing.

The company and the registrars will start sending out the refunds from January 29, which is eight working days from the day of issue closing.

The company has set the tone for speedy process of refunds by reducing the time-lag for the refund process for IPOs in calendar 2008.

Due to the speedy process, an amount of Rs 16,000 crore will be pumped back into the market and the liquidity will improve

The company had fixed the issue price at Rs 765 per equity share (upper end of the price band) for its initial public offering (IPO) of 6,422,800 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at the above price decided through a 100% book-building process.
Nice info. what expectation about listing premium?

Raju

Hey I have applied for 96 shares ! How much shld I expect I would get ? any Cal according to nooftimessubscription ?
Raju

Raju

Thanks dasarp.urug
Maybe I can buy some more on listing day ...

Raju

I am also eager to know the answer