Fundamental Stock picks

marcus

I'd like to recommend Hazoor media & Power. I know its near its its all time high but even when the markets were being battered it was more or less immoveable. The reasons for recommending it are not TA but FA, it was recommended by an independent analyst but the reasons seem very strong.

Hazoor Media and Power Ltd came up with excellent results. On an Equity Capital of Rs. 3.5 Cr its net profit is whooping Rs.51.9 Cr. This is simply SUPERB. This gives an astronomical EPS of Rs.23.71 for FY-05-06.The stock could shoot at any time from now. The Companys current income at present is from Media & Entertainment activities only. One can imagine the profits of the company, when revenues from the real estates and power will pour in from the coming quarters. The company is doing major projects in Lonavala, Pune and Bombay. More such projects are expected to be taken up by the company in various parts of India. Its power projects are expected to generate revenues, within 3 months time. This is an excellent stock. Accumulate as much as possible as the first target comes around Rs.46.

Sterlite opticals could see upside of Rs.50-75 purely on fundamentals. Firstly it has a equity of Rs.28 crore, Rs.5 paid up. The management is going to raise funds via prefential issue which will expand equity to Rs.32.20 crore. Now in the current year, the Company could see its revenue crossing 800-900 crores and already the company's quaterly profit has gone up to Rs.22 crore. I expect the company to post quarterly profit of more than 25 crore and above in the coming quarters considering new product launches and high demand of its product in china. The company could end up with Net profit of around Rs.120 crore, which gives it an EPS of around Rs.15-20 for the current year. Since the stock belong to very good group (sterlite group) and this being a "A" group stock, it could command 15-20 P/E multiples very easily. Already in the last few weeks it touched a high of Rs.197 and after touching a low of Rs.111 on monday (crash day), its recovery very fast. I expect this recovery to be very fast based on fundamentals of the company and expect price of around 250 over next six months, if nothing unexpected happens.

Finance Minister said:
Hi Friends,

Everyone knows the success ratio of Tips4Trade Team, who ever regularly visiting our website (www.tips4trade.com), Because of our amazing results & Super Calls for intraday and delivery calls,We are planning to provide different types of services to our customers and daily getting thousands of mails from our customers that really help us to improve our services, one may try to co-relate our calls with your own technical parameters and analysis.
Hi FM!

Is marketing permissible on this forum?

Regards,
--Ashish

marcus

rakamath said:
dear marcus,
from where did u get the profit of hazoor media to be 51.9 crores? can u pls give the source of your information?
Dear Rakamath,

Of course I can its from the yahoo group Suman Speaks. Its verified information.

hopkins said:
Buy HELIOS & MATHESON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY around Rs.155. The stock is fundamentally strong and could see a price of Rs.225 very soon.

Hi Hopkins,

Could you please provide fundemental news related to this stock and it would help us to understand what are the things that needs to be looked.

I also request that when u pick any stock based on FA, please provide information related to it that would also help members to identify similar things and stand up on their own.

Regards
Raj

hai i heard that H&M has got huge orders for BPO in health care.it was in some business magazine last month.but i cant recall the exact magazine.please confirm if this is correct.
bye