Fundamental Stock picks

hi,
Nice to hear all these things from u all people. For FA I normally rely on the information available at the bse website i.e bseindia.com. I pick stocks after a lot of reading in newspaper and discussion with a lot of people and then I simply go to the some good sites like bse, nse company's site etc and make up my mind like whether the stock is good or not and whether it could be recommended. Till date I had a very high success ratio as u can see helios and matherson is up 16 per cent today and sterlite opticals also up 7 percent and people who acted on these two latest tips of mine are getting more than 10-15 profit in such a short time. If u have sterlite opticals and helios and matherson keep it, still a lot of profit to be made in these counters.

Hi,
Take care while investing in technology companies, some companies are really overvalued now, in reality
IBM has sales of 100B$ and a market cap of 125B$, it has presence in every field of IT, makers of supercomputer to laptops and most business transaction are carrying on their servers (HP also there)
Infosys sales less than 4b$ and market cap 25-27 B$ but if it has to reach IBM sales it should grow 20 times and company valued 1/5 of ibm, in technological aspect cant compare infy with IBM or HP
I have doubts on how long these companies can show this growth rate, most foreign companies already started their development centers here and attracting people with higher wages, last week one of my friend got an offer from another company with 300% increase from his current salary I think this saga will goes on and people will look for better opportunity and attrition rate will be higher than previous years, that will substantially decrease in companies performance in long run and it will be a great threat for small cap companies like calsoft
I am working in a foreign product company, for us it took 7 year to grow from 1m$ to 100m$ and for the last 2 -3 year its stuck in that cap because we operating in enterprise segment and opportunities are limited so take care while making decisions in investing product companies like subex, nucleus if it valued fairly(I am not following these stocks) etc.
News I heard recently ibm is planning to acquire a big IT Indian company and increasing their headcount to 90K

jatayoo

Hi,
Take care while investing in technology companies, some companies are really overvalued now, in reality
IBM has sales of 100B$ and a market cap of 125B$, it has presence in every field of IT, makers of supercomputer to laptops and most business transaction are carrying on their servers (HP also there)
Infosys sales less than 4b$ and market cap 25-27 B$ but if it has to reach IBM sales it should grow 20 times and company valued 1/5 of ibm, in technological aspect cant compare infy with IBM or HP
I have doubts on how long these companies can show this growth rate, most foreign companies already started their development centers here and attracting people with higher wages, last week one of my friend got an offer from another company with 300% increase from his current salary I think this saga will goes on and people will look for better opportunity and attrition rate will be higher than previous years, that will substantially decrease in companies performance in long run and it will be a great threat for small cap companies like calsoft
I am working in a foreign product company, for us it took 7 year to grow from 1m$ to 100m$ and for the last 2 -3 year its stuck in that cap because we operating in enterprise segment and opportunities are limited so take care while making decisions in investing product companies like subex, nucleus if it valued fairly(I am not following these stocks) etc.
News I heard recently ibm is planning to acquire a big IT Indian company and increasing their headcount to 90K
:D :D INFOSYS is growing at +35% CAGR for the last 5 yrs.Could you pl tell us the CAGR for IBM over past 5 yrs?:confused: :confused: