Fundamental picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rams
Thank You For Your Kind Reply.i Would Like To Invest In Like Sip In Mutual Fund.as An Entry I Would Like To Have A Portfolio As
Wipro
Abb Ltd
L&t
Tata Power
Power Grid
Lupin Ltd
Icici Bank
Rel Natural Resources
Rel Communication
I Would Like You To Overlook This.
Regarding Homework What Should I Do To Start With .would You Please
Guide Me.
Thank You
Ekams

Hi Shantunu / Ekams/ Ahmed,
Back to this forum again, was not there in station for couple of weeks, yes Mr.Shantunu, i will agree with you, it is quite disappointing no reply from Ahemed & my self, anyway back to this forum will continue this...

After long gap had a glance at market today is the very worst day for all us sensex dropped nearly 500 points and nifty at 150 points, seems this is caution to the market & traders to think twice....before we take a call.

Inflation, uncertainty in Indian politics & non stability of crude oil leads in further market fall....!!!!!! if same rally continuous the days are very near to see 12000 points very soon.

Lets hope to see a bull market not a bearish market....
Have a nice week end.....
Rams

Hi Ahmed,

Forum is missing valuable comments/suggestion from ur side...Its been quite sometime that u replied on the forum...Is everything fine at ur side

I just want to inform u that i have invested only 10% of my total capital.
I am of the opinion that market will again touch 12000-12500 and that would be the best buying opportunity.

This is once in a decade opportunity. so start collecting the money and buy strong script and forget it for at least two year.

I am of the opinion that market will again touch 12000-12500 and that would be the best buying opportunity.

This is once in a decade opportunity. so start collecting the money and buy strong script and forget it for at least two year.
Welcome back Ahmed!

Saint

Welcome Back Ahmed sir....

We were missing you alot and will looking forward more from you..

Welcome back Ahmed!

Saint
Thanks Saint ji and all member,

Actually because of lack of time and too busy schedule i am unable to write here but insha allah i will try to be active in next few month as i am considering next few month is the best opportunity to buy. I was in 90% cash from last few month doing very less activity regarding buying and selling. I was just taking the experience of this bear phase of market. I found this was very interesting and learning period (from Jan).

I wanted to suggest that get ur shoping list ready and start buying from below 12500 sensex level good luck :).

Ahmed

chintan786

Thanks Saint ji and all member,

Actually because of lack of time and too busy schedule i am unable to write here but insha allah i will try to be active in next few month as i am considering next few month is the best opportunity to buy. I was in 90% cash from last few month doing very less activity regarding buying and selling. I was just taking the experience of this bear phase of market. I found this was very interesting and learning period (from Jan).

I wanted to suggest that get ur shoping list ready and start buying from below 12500 sensex level good luck :).

Ahmed
wb Ahmed... seen ur thread on Orkut also..at AMP.

chintan786

Status
Not open for further replies.