Fundamental picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

I just want to inform u that i have invested only 10% of my total capital.
I am of the opinion that market will again touch 12000-12500 and that would be the best buying opportunity.

This is once in a decade opportunity. so start collecting the money and buy strong script and forget it for at least two year.
Glad to see you back here

And yeah not out of woods yet. Lot of bad news and uncertainties along the way. General elections will surprise us and GDP growth rate is down so need to be cautious as largely manufacturing sector will witness slowdown.

Rising interest rates are not also helpful whereas inflation is still uncontained.

Will leave deep scar on the economy.

pk

H

hanumanji

And yeah not out of woods yet. Lot of bad news and uncertainties along the way. General elections will surprise us and GDP growth rate is down so need to be cautious as largely manufacturing sector will witness slowdown.

Rising interest rates are not also helpful whereas inflation is still uncontained.

pk
well said sir:cool:

pk
Thanks dada good to see ur message. :)
Wat about ur "FII's activity thread" they selling hugely from jan2008. they sold almost 60000Cr:mad: 15 billion.

Ahmed

pkjha30

Thanks dada good to see ur message. :)
Wat about ur "FII's activity thread" they selling hugely from jan2008. they sold almost 60000Cr:mad: 15 billion.

Ahmed
They are just claiming their dues. Reflection of general economic downturn in USA and other countries.

Uncertainty due to elections and other non economic factors drive sentiments downwards. So they cash in before next wave of investment.

Developing countries , in particular India has a long way to go before they reach the kind of developed status enjoyed by G8 .So plenty of opportunity provided one is having disciplined approach to avoid unnecessary losses.
pk:)

Thanks Saint ji and all member,

Actually because of lack of time and too busy schedule i am unable to write here but insha allah i will try to be active in next few month as i am considering next few month is the best opportunity to buy. I was in 90% cash from last few month doing very less activity regarding buying and selling. I was just taking the experience of this bear phase of market. I found this was very interesting and learning period (from Jan).

I wanted to suggest that get ur shoping list ready and start buying from below 12500 sensex level good luck :).

Ahmed
As I have mentioned that get ur shopping list ready and start buying from below 12500. Now this is the time to invest for very long term (2 to 3 yr atleast). Today i have bot with 10% cash. I have started buying and i will do my shoping in next 3 to 4 month.

Let me give some of my new call. buy with very small exposer in all these script and gradually add at lower level. Hold the script for atleast two year.

New Call:
klg systel 220-240.
jmc proj 120-125.
Assam company 15-17.50.
Ashiana housing 35-40.
Garware walrope 55-62.
mazda 45-49.

Later I will give some more call.

Note: buy only if u can hold it for long term and with small exposer.

Ahmed

As I have mentioned that get ur shopping list ready and start buying from below 12500. Now this is the time to invest for very long term (2 to 3 yr atleast). Today i have bot with 10% cash. I have started buying and i will do my shoping in next 3 to 4 month.

Let me give some of my new call. buy with very small exposer in all these script and gradually add at lower level. Hold the script for atleast two year.

New Call:
klg systel 220-240.
jmc proj 120-125.
Assam company 15-17.50.
Ashiana housing 35-40.
Garware walrope 55-62.
mazda 45-49.

Later I will give some more call.

Note: buy only if u can hold it for long term and with small exposer.

Ahmed
Yesturday i have bought 20% more now i am 30% invested.

I expect gap up openning on friday.

yesturday My favorite scripts are in good range so bot then in cheap at market level of 10900.

New Call:
buy L&T range 900-940.
ranbaxy 140-160.
RIL 1500-1550.
RPL 100-115.

These are very good level to buy sensex based stock.

Ahmed

Yesturday i have bought 20% more now i am 30% invested.

I expect gap up openning on friday.

yesturday My favorite scripts are in good range so bot then in cheap at market level of 10900.

New Call:
buy L&T range 900-940.
ranbaxy 140-160.
RIL 1500-1550.
RPL 100-115.

These are very good level to buy sensex based stock.

Ahmed
Dear all,
Market falled below as per my expectation but i was not expecting such a sharp fall. Anyway these are the gr8 :) buying opportunity. These are once in a decade buying opportunity. I never thought of buying stocks in such a cheap rate.

Now i am 70% invested.

About market i am feeling that we are almost at bottom. bottom may be in range 8200-8600.

Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.