Full-time traders from Chennai?

Hello mates ,இன்னும் இடத்தை முடிவு பண்ணலய,lets fix it guys, almost we are on weekend, some one need to take responsible for scheduling,so that all follows, fix it tonight :mad::clap:

dreammerchant

I'm ok with any timing sir, few ppl are coming from far away places, they should be back home in time... So i recommend 4o clock or earlier than that... So that we can spend minimum 2 hours without any urge in going back home.

DM

pannet1

Hello All,

I will be present from 3'o clock in the evening. I will start calling everyone after i reach there. We will fix the same place we met last week. Its close to the church corner of the besant nagar beach. Just near to the Murugan Idli kadai (corner).

See you all tomorrow.

PS: Please PM your name and mobile number, so i will follow up.

madank

Market participant
I'm ok with any timing sir, few ppl are coming from far away places, they should be back home in time... So i recommend 4o clock or earlier than that... So that we can spend minimum 2 hours without any urge in going back home.

DM
Hi DM,

4:30-5 PM would be fine as it is pretty hot nowadays. As we have selected a open place, its gonna be pretty sultry and humid. People who come from far away places and who have other commitments after 6 pm, can always leave early.

Please fix a venue to convene. That place can get really crowded in the weekend evenings.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Saw Pannet1's post after this post. So, I will join you guys around 4:30-5 PM.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

Hi DM,

4:30-5 PM would be fine as it is pretty hot nowadays. As we have selected a open place, its gonna be pretty sultry and humid. People who come from far away places and who have other commitments after 6 pm, can always leave early.

Please fix a venue to convene. That place can get really crowded in the weekend evenings.

Just my 2 cents.
As pannet said, Murugan idly shop in the corner is the best landmark... Pls everyone be thr between 4:30 - 5:00...

DM

Cubt

Algo Trader
Great, I will be there by 4:30pm. Will pm my number to pannet. If possible, please form a whatsapp group and keep us updated, so that it's much easier to track.

Last edited: