Full-time traders from Chennai?

madank

Market participant
Even I would not be able to make it today, as most of us are available next week and also long weekend due to market holiday on 13th, it's convenient for everyone to meet next weekend.

We shall meet in Ashok Nagar CCD on next Saturday 11th march around 4:30 pm. Pls let us know if this is fine.

Café Coffee Day - Ashok Nagar 11Th Avenue
B/190, Block No.72, 11Th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, 11th Avenue, Mettuppalayam, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083
093611 89641
https://goo.gl/maps/caMTGA39c1A2
Thanks Cubt !! This location seems fine to me. Not sure if Pannet and others would be interested to meet within a week's time??

it was a great experience to meet and know each other yesterday.

#mindgames
true to the name is very brainy. actively accumulating more holdings and not a day trader. more on him next week

#bharathi2005
always managing his positions and when he is not .... busy counting cash in his other business .. was very kind enough to come from a very long distance.

#ram.jay.sr
nothing prepared me for him. seems he knows every strategy, person in brokerage & education in South India. . if not at least in Chennai. He has a decade of trading experience and is associated with trading in some form or other. Can code in AFL. He is trying to build a new Robot that trades like him. He is so complex that I have to ponder over one sentence of what he talked for about one hour and still could not grasp fully.

#chennai
seems everyone are so knowledgeable
Nice summary Pannet1. Glad you guys had a great time !!

If you guys are not OK with next week's meet up in Ashok Nagar (if you feel its too early to meet), please propose another date.

So, where did you guys meet eventually (location)?

pannet1

Thanks Cubt !! This location seems fine to me. Not sure if Pannet and others would be interested to meet within a week's time??

Nice summary Pannet1. Glad you guys had a great time !!

If you guys are not OK with next week's meet up in Ashok Nagar (if you feel its too early to meet), please propose another date.

So, where did you guys meet eventually (location)?
Dear Madan,

Everyone is excited to meet again next week. On Saturday, our only regret was we had to go home before its midnight. I personally could not wait and looking forward for next saturday very eagerly. We will maintain the same date and location proposed by #Cubt.

We met at Besant Nagar Beach. Credit goes to #ram.jay.sr for selecting such a nice place. We were joking if this was a re-tracement of his past visits with GFs :lol:

VJAY

it was a great experience to meet and know each other yesterday.

#mindgames
true to the name is very brainy. actively accumulating more holdings and not a day trader. more on him next week

#bharathi2005
always managing his positions and when he is not .... busy counting cash in his other business .. was very kind enough to come from a very long distance.

#ram.jay.sr
nothing prepared me for him. seems he knows every strategy, person in brokerage & education in South India. . if not at least in Chennai. He has a decade of trading experience and is associated with trading in some form or other. Can code in AFL. He is trying to build a new Robot that trades like him. He is so complex that I have to ponder over one sentence of what he talked for about one hour and still could not grasp fully.

#chennai
seems everyone are so knowledgeable
Good to see a get to gether of TJ ian ...I hope you guys enjoyed it ..:thumb:

Cubt

Algo Trader
Dear Madan,

Everyone is excited to meet again next week. On Saturday, our only regret was we had to go home before its midnight. I personally could not wait and looking forward for next saturday very eagerly. We will maintain the same date and location proposed by #Cubt.

We met at Besant Nagar Beach. Credit goes to #ram.jay.sr for selecting such a nice place. We were joking if this was a re-tracement of his past visits with GFs :lol:
That's great. Am sure, most of us wanted to enrich our knowledge by sharing what we all know. Am really glad that Madan is also attending the meetup, everyone talks about trading strategies, money management, entry rules, exit rules etc, but he is one of the few traders who keeps emphasizing on Trading Psychology which plays a vital role in trading business.

And many of us would have tons of questions in mind to ask Madan, he already answered many such questions here.

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodha-60-day-challenge/winners/mr-consistent-returning-incredible-returns

Also, let's go through the following webinar of Madan about trading psychology. Awesome webinar. I keep listening to it whenever I hit a drawdown :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz7HtlLmkU0

Most of the questions that we have in mind are already answered by him in the above links, I suggest everyone check out the links so that we can avoid few known questions and utilize our meetup time to the maximum. If there is something still answered, we shall shoot those questions to Madan on our meet up :)

See you guys on Saturday.

madank

Market participant
Dear Madan,

Thats nice. One of my friend(who is also a full time trader) might join us this saturday. Looking fwd to it !!!

That's great. Am sure, most of us wanted to enrich our knowledge by sharing what we all know. Am really glad that Madan is also attending the meetup, everyone talks about trading strategies, money management, entry rules, exit rules etc, but he is one of the few traders who keeps emphasizing on Trading Psychology which plays a vital role in trading business.

And many of us would have tons of questions in mind to ask Madan, he already answered many such questions here.

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodha-60-day-challenge/winners/mr-consistent-returning-incredible-returns

Also, let's go through the following webinar of Madan about trading psychology. Awesome webinar. I keep listening to it whenever I hit a drawdown :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz7HtlLmkU0

Most of the questions that we have in mind are already answered by him in the above links, I suggest everyone check out the links so that we can avoid few known questions and utilize our meetup time to the maximum. If there is something still answered, we shall shoot those questions to Madan on our meet up :)

See you guys on Saturday.
Oh come on Cubt :) You are too kind. We are all the same and in the same boat (riding wild waters). Just shared what i know and i feel i did a lousy job in that.

So - Pannet1, cubt, myself and my friend - 4 folks confirmed as of today. Anyone else?

dreammerchant

Thats nice. One of my friend(who is also a full time trader) might join us this saturday. Looking fwd to it !!!

Oh come on Cubt :) You are too kind. We are all the same and in the same boat (riding wild waters). Just shared what i know and i feel i did a lousy job in that.

So - Pannet1, cubt, myself and my friend - 4 folks confirmed as of today. Anyone else?
I'm in with my 3 other frnds who are not in traderji, but they are also full time traders

DM