Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

using RTNest.xlsm.
Putting RAM Disk Path=R: solves the problem.

All these days I had RAM Disk Path=R:\ without any problem. So I just continued the same way in the new version also which was the cause of the problem.

"Back" sheet is working without any problem. Nestbackfill.txt is being created in R:.

Thanks Josh.
Yes I also used R:\ which worked in an earlier version.
With R:\ the HS backfill also failed for me. It would open another excel by itself and give a runtime error.
With R: everything looks great.

Thanks josh for very nice tool. (I just started using it with amibroker)
Today I noticed that I have been using R:\ all the time and it is working on XP. -- May be it doesn't work in higher versions of OS. .....:(:(:annoyed:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Can anybody give code to send keystrokes to NSENOW thru AutohotKey..? Backfill could be automated.

TracerBullet

Today I noticed that I have been using R:\ all the time and it is working on XP. -- May be it doesn't work in higher versions of OS. .....:(:(:annoyed:
I am using XP inside VM with Excel 2010.

I tried HS again with R:\ and i got the problem again
1. RT data i think works ok.This new version seems to set the file empty also and i initially thought it was not filling it but i see it does.

2. HS Fails with RT error.
It spawns a new excel named Book1 (not closed) and gives runtime error 1004.
It also changes the format of columns B and C to date and time (Maybe VB does it and reverts normally and error happens before revert )

Another side effect after error - Amibroker gets closed/crashes. RT tab button still says "Stop RT Data". Clicking it opens Amibroker ands start RT feed. Button text remains same. Clicking it again stops feed and changes text as well

3. After excel restart and using R: i am now still getting the error. Maybe some problem in its state. The excel now seems to be permanently bad
Using HS, it fills up the ram drive completely with HSBackFill.txt with lots of empty rows and commas. Size of RTNest is also now 5mb ( 5mb is size of ram drive)

I am attaching the excel in its current state and HSBackFill.txt. Maybe it will help. Using original file again with R: works perfectly

http://www. 4 shared . com /archive/teLjqB9Zba/Feed.html

thanks

TracerBullet

josh1

I am using XP inside VM with Excel 2010.

I tried HS again with R:\ and i got the problem again
1. RT data i think works ok.This new version seems to set the file empty also and i initially thought it was not filling it but i see it does.

2. HS Fails with RT error.
It spawns a new excel named Book1 (not closed) and gives runtime error 1004.
It also changes the format of columns B and C to date and time (Maybe VB does it and reverts normally and error happens before revert )

Another side effect after error - Amibroker gets closed/crashes. RT tab button still says "Stop RT Data". Clicking it opens Amibroker ands start RT feed. Button text remains same. Clicking it again stops feed and changes text as well

3. After excel restart and using R: i am now still getting the error. Maybe some problem in its state. The excel now seems to be permanently bad
Using HS, it fills up the ram drive completely with HSBackFill.txt with lots of empty rows and commas. Size of RTNest is also now 5mb ( 5mb is size of ram drive)

I am attaching the excel in its current state and HSBackFill.txt. Maybe it will help. Using original file again with R: works perfectly

http://www. 4 shared . com /archive/teLjqB9Zba/Feed.html

thanks
If using R: with fresh copy of RTNow is working, don't bother. I had the same issue earlier. If it doen't work let me know I shall upload fresh copy working well at my end.

TracerBullet

I could reproduce part of the problem by simply clicking Backfill in HS tab with scrip name entered but empty data.

I dont know VBA but the bug prob is that you forgot to return in the if check for B2 cell empty (GenerateCSV).
Also, When splitting the date, the selection down seems to go to infinte rows when there is no data.

These are minor things and the excel works great anyway. thanks

josh1

I could reproduce part of the problem by simply clicking Backfill in HS tab with scrip name entered but empty data.

I dont know VBA but the bug prob is that you forgot to return in the if check for B2 cell empty (GenerateCSV).
Also, When splitting the date, the selection down seems to go to infinte rows when there is no data.

These are minor things and the excel works great anyway. thanks
Yes I forgot. ... Add a line "Exit Sub" before "End if"

Dear Mr. Josh

I am trying to get source the file for RTG3 zip file as per your previous post. But the RTG3 file is not availalable in the link you provided.

Could you please share zip file. Thanks

Vishi

josh1

Dear Mr. Josh

I am trying to get source the file for RTG3 zip file as per your previous post. But the RTG3 file is not availalable in the link you provided.

Could you please share zip file. Thanks

Vishi
It is working. Copy/paste link and remove all spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.