Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sir. iam downloading the utility & set it c\program\rtdata folder&
backfill is done properly but, real time data is not updated

carnot11

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Os Sir, thank you for this wonderful utility, It works, just got it into Amibroker using Google feed.

How would you add BSE scrips from google?

and For Volume, do you know any turn around using google.

Thanks again for this wonderful tip
Hello eq24,

Would you please post step by step procedure for a technically dumb person like me.

I am using win xp sp3 with office 2007 ps3 and ami 5.2

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy,
CArnot
[email protected]

It will be a Great contribution..! Send it to shjoshi123 attherateof rediffmail.com. You have not enabled your pm yet.
sir can you help me in clearing my doubt a little i am able to get rt data but i am unable to get backill data from rtodin it show me only a volume kind candle

josh1

sir i have followed all your steps getting data in real time but dont know where the problem in getting backfill from odin . can you detail a little bit on your rt backfill sheet as you have given demo on NOW if you can give a demo on odin i will be highly obliged as most of ppls using odin to any other software.
Os Sir, thank you for this wonderful utility, It works, just got it into Amibroker using Google feed.

How would you add BSE scrips from google?

and For Volume, do you know any turn around using google.

Thanks again for this wonderful tip
sir. iam downloading the utility & set it c\program\rtdata folder&
backfill is done properly but, real time data is not updated
i need to know backfill from odin can anyone help me backfilling from odin .
sir i downloaded ur utility. what is procedure to backfill data. please help.
Please read first three posts of this thread and the Setup Instructions.doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.