Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Chrome and ie, both blocking its download. Pls suggest!

Gambler,
Chrome says it blocked it, but please look into the Folder/Drive where u chose to download, u will find there the downloaded file with some name like "unconfirmed download" just Rename that file as Installer.exe and u r good to go.-- its NOT a Gamble, the Downloaded file is Clean :)

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

josh sir I am using ubuntu os and qtstalker will this RTnow work for it ?
Unfortunately No. NOW and Nest Trader do not work in Ubuntu. Not even in Wine. None of the free terminals for Indian stock market are working in Linux.

Raghuveer

I AM NOT GETTING BACKFILL DATA but it is not showing any error it shows it complete .
As per your settings, in C:\RT\ folder all selected scrips for backfill must be there with correct data. Are all the files there correctly? If not more pics are needed: MW, RTD, RTD settings.

In RTD settings->"Rename future as" enter _F1 or -1 or whatever you normally use.

When i rename the future and backfill data it comes on screen backfill done but on ami i am not able to see that in charts

Status
Not open for further replies.