Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambler

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hi josh/tracerbullet,

While running utility i am getting below error on my friend's laptop. Kindly look into it and advice.

Thanks

krab

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Tracer bullet,

currently I am using josh sir utility, i am happy with that, but if back fill is automated, i will be happy, i just want to know the difference between yours and josh utility. If possible simple instructions to use it effectively for non technical person like me.

josh1

hi sir first of all thank u for such wonderful utilities.

'm trying to use RTNOW.
all set successfully even the system date and the date in NOW sheet frm RTnow excel file is changed to DD/mm/yyyy format.

but while back filling amibroker is always back filling the data in mm/dd/yyyy format. so it is giving incorrect data.

there is some mistake made by me but not able to find it.
plz plz help me.
Open Nest3.format file in notepad and change date format to Date_MDY. That will be easier for you.

josh1

@Tracerbullet -

1.Created copy of C:\NestRTD.0.1.2_test. Changed its name to C:\NowRTD.0.1.2_test. Changed App name to NowRTD and configured for NOW.
2. Started NOW as well as Nest Trader. Started NestRTD and NowRTD. Both apps are feeding simultaneously to default Ami instance.

However, Options failed in NowRTD. Error-
Topic Connection failed - nse_fo|NIFTY14APR6800CE | Last Traded Price - hr -- 2147024809 -1
similar for all other topics.
NestRTD is connected to options successfully.

PS. I am tied up with other things. However I should be able to release backfill by next week.

josh1

Dear Tracer bullet,

currently I am using josh sir utility, i am happy with that, but if back fill is automated, i will be happy, i just want to know the difference between yours and josh utility. If possible simple instructions to use it effectively for non technical person like me.
He has stated differences on his Github site. Instructions are given in Settings.in file. Please read them and state what you do not understand.

TracerBullet

@Tracerbullet -

1.Created copy of C:\NestRTD.0.1.2_test. Changed its name to C:\NowRTD.0.1.2_test. Changed App name to NowRTD and configured for NOW.
2. Started NOW as well as Nest Trader. Started NestRTD and NowRTD. Both apps are feeding simultaneously to default Ami instance.

However, Options failed in NowRTD. Error-
Topic Connection failed - nse_fo|NIFTY14APR6800CE | Last Traded Price - hr -- 2147024809 -1
similar for all other topics.
NestRTD is connected to options successfully.

PS. I am tied up with other things. However I should be able to release backfill by next week.
1. Use different files in RAM drive for the 2 instances to remove any chance of overwrite.

2. Take the latest build instead of the test one. Has one minor fix.

3. Topic - paste the topics from NOW link to excel. Hopefully the level1 is same as before for NOW else we will need code fix. I assume NOW topic connection also fails when it runs alone.

josh1

1. Use different files in RAM drive for the 2 instances to remove any chance of overwrite.

I did that.

2. Take the latest build instead of the test one. Has one minor fix.
OK
3. Topic - paste the topics from NOW link to excel. Hopefully the level1 is same as before for NOW else we will need code fix. I assume NOW topic connection also fails when it runs alone.
I had given two NFO scrips and one option. Option did not connect. Other two did.
Ps. NestPlus is a pain in the a$$. I was not able to launch it today from Now /Nest. I shall drop backup from Nest plus. Only current day backfill from VWAP.[ /COLOR]

TracerBullet

I had given two NFO scrips and one option. Option did not connect. Other two did.
Yes, its possible the level 1 topic of options is different. i hard coded it as
"MktWatch" in rtd_client.cpp for NOW as quickfix.

So to confirm, copy paste here the link to excel text of scrips that dont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.