Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

fxgood

In demo account you can only access Gold and Aluminum contract. To watch a full range of contracts, you need to open live account.

and by live the 500$ account to get access to all commodities.

is it worth it ? i dunno no. depends on person.
500 $ worth but it is costly if we want use this just to view charting of mcx

if we can take a dedicated server and do it then i think we should go for it rather than suffer like this , we all can share the cost and it will be beneficial for all of us

if there is way to put inject real time quotes into metatrader then we can easily take a realtime service from any data vendor and inject the quotes into metatrader , since we will not be trading from the client and use it only for charting , I think we can easily handle it .

only bottleneck is in injecting the quotes into the metatrader platform ,

if anybody has a metatrader 4 server setup i think our job is done

let me know if anybody is interested.

What they don't have spam filter .....:rofl:
Seriously that is nonsense there motive was diff...
They wanted to get some attention they got that ...
now they don't and people will move on to the alternatives ...
Nothing is going to change ....same old ... same old ...

They are far from being a paid providers...
If you give your service for free no body complains...
Once you start charging it is upside down baby...
I am ready to pay for any MT4 data provider..but it should have
1) Real time ticks data of NSE. I should get all the ticks that I am seeing in my NSE NOW terminal and not some of the ticks.
2) Scrip name should be same as NSE Naming scheme. I should not waste my time searching for scrips.
3) Should have at least 3 years History for all the scrips. 5 years is even better.
4) Should show accurate time stamp(IST) in the time axis.
5) Should show accurate Gap up or Gap down.
6) Should have no downtime at all. In case any required that should be 1 hr max downtime during off trading hours and in no way should affect trading users.
7) In case of minor data corruption it should fixed immediately in their server(within one day) and as soon as the user reloads their data they should get that data.
8) Option for Options Data chart for those who want. I can't have two data vendors just because one does not have options data.
9) Seamless migration of Futures instrument data when month expires.
10) Also choice for those to have all next months and far month expiry chart for each of the futures instrument.
The chart should have maximum 1 months data starting from day 1

And the list goes on ...
The less you charge the less is the expectation...
the more you charge the more is expectation...
well said bpr sir i appreciate ur reply, to those who provide by taking subscription. Braaaaavo.

kiranjakka

THE ONE AnD ONLY LAST OPTION FOR USING MT4 PLATFORM WITH REAL TIME DATA IS
MT4 PLATFORM CREATED BY THE RAMDAS ONE SHOULD THANK FOR HIS EFFORTS IN CREATING THIS PLATFORM WITH RELIABLE GOOGLE DATAFEED

I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH HIS THREAD AND THE STEPS SEEMS TO BE LITTLE TIME TAKING BUT EASY TO UNDERSTAND VERY EASILY

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT COMPUTER FREAKS I HAVE DONE EVERY THING FO YOU JUST GO THROUGH READ ME FILE .I THANK RAMDAS ONCE AGAIN FOR HIS GREAT EFFORT

PLEASE GO THROUGH LINK BELOW:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/cZA3n8OY/MT4_CHART_NSE.html

I HAVE MADE ALL THE THINGS VERY EASY FOR YOU ONE NEED TO COPY AND FOLLOW FEW STEPS ON README FILE

THANKS ONCE AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT TESTED IT I AM SURE IT WILL WORK WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY

THE ONE AnD ONLY LAST OPTION FOR USING MT4 PLATFORM WITH REAL TIME DATA IS
MT4 PLATFORM CREATED BY THE RAMDAS ONE SHOULD THANK FOR HIS EFFORTS IN CREATING THIS PLATFORM WITH RELIABLE GOOGLE DATAFEED

I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH HIS THREAD AND THE STEPS SEEMS TO BE LITTLE TIME TAKING BUT EASY TO UNDERSTAND VERY EASILY

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT COMPUTER FREAKS I HAVE DONE EVERY THING FO YOU JUST GO THROUGH READ ME FILE .I THANK RAMDAS ONCE AGAIN FOR HIS GREAT EFFORT

PLEASE GO THROUGH LINK BELOW:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/cZA3n8OY/MT4_CHART_NSE.html

[Image]

I HAVE MADE ALL THE THINGS VERY EASY FOR YOU ONE NEED TO COPY AND FOLLOW FEW STEPS ON README FILE

THANKS ONCE AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT TESTED IT I AM SURE IT WILL WORK WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY

Hi

Thanks for your efforts.

But I think there is some problem with the file.

The RAR file (20,545 KB in size) ask for a password. Somehow, I was able to unzip it and it contains a folder "MT4 CHART NSE" which contains 2 folders and one text file "READ ME" (0 KB) but this text file is blank. Other 2 folders named "FINISHED PROCEDURE" (19,253 KB) and "ACTUAL PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP" (!,298 KB) are RAR files and both RAR files, while unzipping, show error "No archive found".

So please check where is the fault.

Further I hope that you have accounted for all the updates as mentioned by Mr. Ramdas till date.

Thanks

Last edited:

fxgood

I prefer BFD a lot for many reasons and but ramdas utility only helps us 50 % for those who want to trade on part time with semi standard tools

kiranjakka

i prefer bfd a lot for many reasons and but ramdas utility only helps us 50 % for those who want to trade on part time with semi standard tools
no other alternative if we want to use the mt4 platform but ramdas is also good lot better because we dont need to worry whether bfd is working or not every day ,IF IT DOSENT WORK WE ARE DOOMED ON THAT DAY

besides google provide good reliable data so no problem

I FEEL BFD PROVIDES GOOD RELIABLE DATA BUT SERVICE IS NOT RELIABLE DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL START OR STOP THE SERVICE BESIDES I WILL SUBSCRIBE IF THEY WANT TO SELL PAID RELIABLE SERVICE TILL THEN WE HAVE RAMDAS GOOGLE DATA FEED WHICH IS GOOD TOO

Last edited: