Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

it seems they have once again stopped this nse and mcx thing now i have written to them once again should see what happens now, i think it wont be working tomorrow so should search for alternative now
sir,

is it confirm that Broco will remove all symbols except gold and alluminium.....i can see silver mini and silver contracts in Broco 5.....and copper Feb expiry contract too....i m very much confused....any help from your side will be of great help sir...

Arjun20

I know what i'm writing down is irrelevant with this thread.
But
i don't know what these CFD products and how these brokers those provide MT4 NSE data like FXCentral work.
I mean to ask : whether u have to do trading thru them by opening trading+demat a/c?
OR
is there fixed charges per month irrespective of whether actually do trading thru them or not
Also
How are there brokerages compared to our domestic firms

Why i wish to initiate this discussion coz one fine day these goodies are bound to convert into paid ones.And many of us are using Demo a/c of one or another broker. Also many will be ready for paid service if we get Quality data at reasonable cost We should be having atleast general idea @their working.

So guys pls share ur knowledge @ this

fxgood

reply from BFD
Sir,

We are making some internal settings on server side so we need some time before we may enable them back again.

Don't worry guys....:thumb:
But one more thing is very clear as well they seems to hate junk and fake detailed demo registrations and multiple demo registrations as well and i got email that they plan to offer it via channel partners i really don't again how to become channel partner for this no detail on this given yet may be they are waiting to make product clean and useful before actual launch of services? little unclear at this point and they offer this only based on request based demo or for demo users who provided their verifiable details, i agree to certain extent on this as too many junk registrations and demo opening will slow down server and affect all users