Free NSE EOD & historical data downloader..attached

Hi Hemen,

Thanks for your downloader which is eplained very easily on the site, but data for GLORY is uploading untill 3rd october but after that there is no data for GLORY i Checked in icharts.in it trading on stock, can you please advice on the same.

Thanks in advance.
balraj:rolleyes:

Hi Hemen,

Thanks for your downloader which is eplained very easily on the site, but data for GLORY is uploading untill 3rd october but after that there is no data for GLORY i Checked in icharts.in it trading on stock, can you please advice on the same.

Thanks in advance.
balraj:rolleyes:
Hi,

I analyzed this and the NSE bhavcopy has the following entry
Code:
GLORY	BE	145	147.25	144.5	145.1	145.1	145	4490	652743.75	17-Oct-08
As you see the Series is BE instead of EQ. If you read the change history of Getbhavcopy then you can see I specifically introduced SERIES parsing to allow only EQ series stocks in the output file.

This was done to avoid possible data corruption in the Metastock database.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemen.

Hello Friends,

I have developed an application in .net which downloads yahoo rt data and update it in Amibroker.

I am using it from past 4 months and is working fine. Contact me if you want to use it too..(it is free)

Regards,

Prakash
Thanks for the offer Prakash. If its really Free, it would be wonderful. I have always been wondering why no one has really developed something like and this offered it Free.

Best way to provide it in my opinion would be to have a Blog for General Queries and provide a Ra-pidshare or Mediafire link to the application so that max number of persons can enjoy the same.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

ManageMyPaisa from Kahan Technologies has also started offering FREE BSE and NSE EOD data with their free lite edition alongwith a bunch of tools for personal financial management. I subscribed to the paid version which also offers a number of tools and free tax filing for Rs. 100 per month. Check it out.

The link is http://www.managemypaisa.com. If you are working with some company you can also get a good corporate discount for the paid version....

Hi Guys

A new website recently launched is providing NSE End of the Day and 60 Min metastock data absolutely free to download. Its very easy to download just by going through the directions given there.

You can use this data for your anlalysis with metastock or trade station or even for Ganalyst Proffessional, which is very interesting for who interested in techical analysis.

You can visit by clicking http://www.kakup.com

thanks
researchtrader

Hi Guys

A new website recently launched is providing NSE End of the Day and 60 Min metastock data absolutely free to download. Its very easy to download just by going through the directions given there.

You can use this data for your anlalysis with metastock or trade station or even for Ganalyst Proffessional, which is very interesting for who interested in techical analysis.

You can visit by clicking http://www.kakup.com

thanks
researchtrader

Thanks for the post. I am a Student and a freebie lover. There is another website, which has a product which provides free downloads to Amibroker . I am using it for the past few weeks - www.i-tyche.com.