free charting software?

Can anybody help me in getting free charting software for forex charting which could give me access to information like EMAS apply to open, close, high , and low.The net dania and other free charting software gives me access ofcourse free to EMAS to close only. i want to have acces to open, high , low and close.anybody who can help, Most important the charting software should be free .

Can anybody help me in getting free charting software for forex charting which could give me access to information like EMAS apply to open, close, high , and low.The net dania and other free charting software gives me access ofcourse free to EMAS to close only. i want to have acces to open, high , low and close.anybody who can help, Most important the charting software should be free .
You can use Meta trader software which is a beautiful free software. You can use this link to have a view. http://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader/
gvnarendra

Hello gvnarendra,

For viewing forex quotesand charts do we need to install only MetaTrader 4 -Client terminal or MetaTrader 4 -data centre.

I just installed MT-4(MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal) and got a demo account. But the MT-4 is not working. I can see the chart pages etc. But charts are not updating at all even after refreshing.I wonder what i am doing wrong. I tried different timeframes but still not updating. Does MT-4 require internet connection speed more than 256 KBPS(Broad band).

I also noticed at the bottom right corner where the connection details are it is 8/0kb. sometimes it goes upto 550/3 kb . After that the programme crashes.All my other programmes that uses internet is working including e-signal data. I checked on BSNL broad band connection details also. No problems there. But MT-4 is not updating neither the 8/0 kbs is increasing.

I did try reinstall again but same problem persists.

Do i need to install any other programme with MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal.

Regards

Saji

Hello gvnarendra,

For viewing forex quotesand charts do we need to install only MetaTrader 4 -Client terminal or MetaTrader 4 -data centre.

I just installed MT-4(MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal) and got a demo account. But the MT-4 is not working. I can see the chart pages etc. But charts are not updating at all even after refreshing.I wonder what i am doing wrong. I tried different timeframes but still not updating. Does MT-4 require internet connection speed more than 256 KBPS(Broad band).

I also noticed at the bottom right corner where the connection details are it is 8/0kb. sometimes it goes upto 550/3 kb . After that the programme crashes.All my other programmes that uses internet is working including e-signal data. I checked on BSNL broad band connection details also. No problems there. But MT-4 is not updating neither the 8/0 kbs is increasing.

Regards

Saji
I don"t know from where did you dowmload MT4 plateform. I suggest that you install a new MT4 plateform from the following link. Hope this is a solution for your problem.
http://www.fxdd.com/meta_trader.html
Happy Trading

Hello gvnarendra,

Regards

Saji
Hi saji oomen,
For me it was working right away after the installation Probably some java softwares you may have to download. Usually it will ask for the java installation by difault if your system does not have it. Try to uninstall and install once again.
gvnarendra

Hi All

I am rahiraj2004 from Singapore. In this forum I have found some useful info and informative discussion. I will like to know abouthv candle charting software. I have tried lot but couldnot get it. Smart stock is not available so any other software either free or on payment basis.
Let me know your experience about charting.

Regards,

rahiraj 2004