Free Charting software Plus free data feed

pundit

Hi Ramdas,
I want to add Nifty in script list but did not understand this step

Then open any chart and apply script Script Create Symbol List V10 on chart and then restart MT4.
And follow step 4 to show all symbol

RAMDAS

To all those who use or want to use this utility.
I repeat..This is not Real time datafeed/charting utility, data is not real time.
Data is feached from google finance and chart are created.
This utility is basicaly for doing Technical analysis on Daily chart (EOD)
and viewing 1min to H1 data for last 15 day, for checking how price behaved in last 15day or last 5 day or 1 day.

When you open chart e.g say at 10:17 am you get 1min chart updated till 10:16am, so 1min delay here.
for 5min chart 5min delay. since data available only afetr candle close from google finance.
Also once chart created it is not updated to latest data unless old chart get clear with button W1 and MT4 restarted again.
Pl remember this, so that you don't get confused and use this tool with keeping in mind all limitations.

For real time charting you have to go for other paid services of your choices.

Best Regards
Ramdas

Last edited:

RAMDAS

Hello Mr.RAMDAS ji i am in chennai i am have csv files in f&O and MCX tick by tick data with 1 min data backfill all in csv format it possibal to feeds to MT4 ?

My Yahoo id: seenuchennai Mail id: [email protected]

Regards

Seenu...
Yes it is possible, you can pull 1 min OHLC csv file data to MT4 and make chart, if you have live feed then then MT4 chart can be made live.
you can study codes i posted and modify and make according to your need.
Tip: you have to use 1min offline chart mode and update chart (HST file)on every tick.

RAMDAS

Dear Ramdas,

You did a wonderful job i.e real time data with mt4. But look into the area of auto refreshing otherwise it may be useless. Please look in to it.
Tool i posted do not update chart real time. it just pull latest data and show you chart. i do not use it for realtime, i use it to study EOD and past 15day price action.
for updating realtime we have to use offline chart mode so that it can be made autorefresh with every 1 to 5 sec.. since i dont need it..i did not work on it further.
With combination of google finance 1min chart and realtime quotes from yahoo one can make real time chart with 1sec refresh on MT4.