FNO Trading

pasupathy

05 March :

Nifty Futures need to close above 10420 to think about longs. Have Patience.

There might be more fall ahead.

Just relax and lets wait for markets to give us an opportunity rather than to catch a falling knife.

Cheers

pasupathy

05 March : Trade No. 22 Bank Nifty

Remember : Trend is SHORT. So days like this I Avoid trading in Individual stocks. I prefer INDEX Trading with good Risk Reward ( RR ) Ratio.

Today did two calls in Bank Nifty fut :

1st Call : Bot above 24755 with stops below 24739. Stops was very tight in a day like this was the error. STOPS HIT.

2nd Call : Bot above 24760 with stops below 24730. 30 Point SL then I expect minimum 1:3 ratio of RR - So I expect 90 point profit. So exited @ 24855.

Day Over :

Remember my earlier post : Don't catch the falling knife. Nifty might fall more in the next 1 - 3 days.

Cheers

pasupathy

instead of posting all above and maintaining one telegram channel why don't u share strategy which is helpful for all
as a request
Hi C.Trader,

I don't use any strategy which you have mentioned above .. I didn't even look at the thread you posted because I haven't used PIVOT points nor will use it in the future.

Sharing strategy is a BIG NO from my side at present. As after some time I will be finding the same strategy being sold by someone online for a price.

I am just maintaining this trading journal to gain more and more confidence for myself in intraday trading - when I start full time trading from April onwards.

Even though I will have ample time and resources from April - I will stick with what I am doing right now - TRADE BASICS and ADHERE DISCIPLINE.

This is what will make money in the markets.

Believe me - TRADING IS VERY VERY SIMPLE and PEOPLE MAKE IT COMPLICATED BY USING INDICATORS. ( sorry for caps )

Cheers

gambler

Hi C.Trader,

I don't use any strategy which you have mentioned above .. I didn't even look at the thread you posted because I haven't used PIVOT points nor will use it in the future.

Sharing strategy is a BIG NO from my side at present. As after some time I will be finding the same strategy being sold by someone online for a price.

I am just maintaining this trading journal to gain more and more confidence for myself in intraday trading - when I start full time trading from April onwards.

Even though I will have ample time and resources from April - I will stick with what I am doing right now - TRADE BASICS and ADHERE DISCIPLINE.

This is what will make money in the markets.

Believe me - TRADING IS VERY VERY SIMPLE and PEOPLE MAKE IT COMPLICATED BY USING INDICATORS. ( sorry for caps )

Cheers
@ pasupathy,
Nice trades!
Most of ur trades are after inside bar and outside bar.. let me say that u are catching trend beautifully and ur exits are also commendable.
Best of luck for future!

Last edited:

nil.nik.9777

instead of posting all above and maintaining one telegram channel why don't u share strategy which is helpful for all
as a request
Even if he's shares his strategies you will fail while using it as you won't have that insight and psychology similar to him.

You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly.

It's all about trading mindset which comes only after trying various methods, indicators for longer period may be 5 6 years.

So answer is simple.. keep studying n trying and one day you will realize how to effectively use commonly known strategies.. no big secrets.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Even if he's shares his strategies you will fail while using it as you won't have that insight and psychology similar to him.

You will find that With same strategy one will always profitable but with same others fail mostly.

It's all about trading mindset which comes only after trying various methods, indicators for longer period may be 5 6 years.

So answer is simple.. keep studying n trying and one day you will realize how to effectively use commonly known strategies.. no big secrets.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Yes very true. When I shared my 100% profitable strategy with some friends they could not trade it effectively. Since a person who has not developed the strategy they will not have complete faith in it.

pasupathy

@ pasupathy,
Nice trades!
Most of ur trades are after inside bar and outside bar.. let me say that u are catching trend beautifully and ur exits are also commendable.
Best of luck for future!
Hi Gambler,

Thanks a lot for your wishes.

Trend is our friend. IF we can move along the trend then it will be fine with the markets.

Cheers