FNO Trading

Hi Vijay,

I am just following a very simple technique to find the stocks for my trading ...

I am not following TSR etc or anything else ... My stock selection for next day just takes 2 mins of my time as I have a scanner for it ( Amibroker AFL and sometimes an online trading tool ) ..

As said earlier ... Can't reveal anything now ... not on a public forum as there are lot of scammers who will sell it for a price ... I have been a victim of this ..

Dr reddy is one of my favourite scrip to trade also Rel capital ... So whether it comes in scanner or not .. I will trade when it satisfies my buy/sell condition..

Cheers
Thanks for your reply, friend.
It was just a thought (on TSR's pages) which needed clarification.
However, as long as you do not wish to share your strategy, be it that way.
Happy Trading.

Vijay

pasupathy

Happy Trading.

Vijay
You are welcome Vijay,

Its just a simple thing which is already known to all but they fail to notice it as 95% of them are searching for holy grail or 100% sure shot non repaintaining indicator or AFL which never exists or even if it exists - NO FOOL will sell it.

I hope to share it one day but not on a open forum but to a closed group ... Lets see how it pans out ..

Cheers

nil.nik.9777

Hi Vijay,

I am just following a very simple technique to find the stocks for my trading ...

I am not following TSR etc or anything else ... My stock selection for next day just takes 2 mins of my time as I have a scanner for it ( Amibroker AFL and sometimes an online trading tool ) ..

As said earlier ... Can't reveal anything now ... not on a public forum as there are lot of scammers who will sell it for a price ... I have been a victim of this ..

Dr reddy is one of my favourite scrip to trade also Rel capital ... So whether it comes in scanner or not .. I will trade when it satisfies my buy/sell condition..

Cheers
Happy Trading.

Vijay
There are lots of successful strategies discussed on TJ.
E.g.
http://www.traderji.com/community/index.php?threads/89395/
But again you need to learn and understand how to use them effectively.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

pasupathy

pasupathy

13 March : Bajaj Auto has to close above my stoploss level of 3012.5 else it will be weak and can be covered @ 2970 levels :)
Cheers
Bajaj Auto low as of now 2974 ;)

I am just waiting for April to start my trading full time where I won't have any disturbance like meetings, phone calls etc and NO RESTRICTION.

Missed BANK NIFTY as well for short - was a 40 point SL and it gave around 350+ points in 10 minutes ... :p

Cheers

Last edited:

pasupathy

Bajaj Auto low as of now 2974 ;)

I am just waiting for April to start my trading full time where I won't have any disturbance like meetings, phone calls etc and NO RESTRICTION.

Missed BANK NIFTY as well for short - was a 40 point SL and it gave around 350+ points in 10 minutes ... :p

Cheers
Friends,

You need to choose the stocks wisely for trading ...

Don't follow NIFTY - whether its UP or DOWN it doesn't matter. Your stocks will give you money ..

From the list :

Bajaj 2965 done ... Shorted @ 3008

Bajaj I traded bcoz was free at that time .. No Need guts to short it when it was day high ( Nifty and Bajaj ) .. Just that I believed in my pattern and also put stoploss and updated it here and also told where you can cover easily.

A few people asked me in pvt message If I know it will come to 2970 why I didn;t wait and cover it there ...

FIRST RULE : If you have a open position in market then sit in front of your screen until you close it ... Reason Anything can happen ... Don't have time to tell now .. So I had to cover it ... I DON'T LEAVE ANY OPEN POSITION IN STOCK MARKET...

Will be trading for long haul from April onwards ... Cheers

Century Tex 1224.90 : When the pattern came I was not in my system. I was in a meeting. So missed the entry. See its still rocking inspite of nifty falling by 100+ points.

Bajaj was rocking down when Nifty was hitting Day high ...

So one point I want to make : Believe in your strategy or trading system or pattern whatever you call it... Forget NIFTY movement .

Cheers

Friends,

You need to choose the stocks wisely for trading ...

Don't follow NIFTY - whether its UP or DOWN it doesn't matter. Your stocks will give you money ..

From the list :

Bajaj 2965 done ... Shorted @ 3008

Bajaj I traded bcoz was free at that time .. No Need guts to short it when it was day high ( Nifty and Bajaj ) .. Just that I believed in my pattern and also put stoploss and updated it here and also told where you can cover easily.

A few people asked me in pvt message If I know it will come to 2970 why I didn;t wait and cover it there ...

FIRST RULE : If you have a open position in market then sit in front of your screen until you close it ... Reason Anything can happen ... Don't have time to tell now .. So I had to cover it ... I DON'T LEAVE ANY OPEN POSITION IN STOCK MARKET...

Will be trading for long haul from April onwards ... Cheers

Century Tex 1224.90 : When the pattern came I was not in my system. I was in a meeting. So missed the entry. See its still rocking inspite of nifty falling by 100+ points.

Bajaj was rocking down when Nifty was hitting Day high ...

So one point I want to make : Believe in your strategy or trading system or pattern whatever you call it... Forget NIFTY movement .

Cheers
Hi Pasupathy,

You are a good teacher too. Keep posting these useful tit-bits of day-trading.
I do follow your charts. I have found that most of the times you short the market and invariably the candle will be small, like
Doji or Spinning Tops. In case of stocks, you book the profit around 0.7%, i.e. since you are trading FUTURES, those small
percentage of profit suits your trading strategy/mind set.

I am trying to decipher your trading set up with various Indicators, yet have not been successful to break "The Da Vinci Code"
of your set up o_O (hope to break it some day).

Of course, I was busy with IOC & Oil India (both Bonus Candidates) and Ashok Leyland (reason, feel comfortable with Buying set up).

Cheers.
Happy trading.

Vijay

Last edited: