First MT5 Platform for NSE Cash ,NSE Futures MCX NCDEX

Awwwww.... Initially they provided free/demo... Which, according to me, was just a publicity stunt/advertisement/promotion. Now, like all, they have started charging money....

Same old story....

Srivastava...

Last edited:

kaly422000

if there is amibroker and many low cost data provider starting from rs 400/ , why spend 1200/. before subscribe try manshi broker terminal based software. u can have cash,future and mcx for rs 400/. now they giving accurate opening price in future and mcx appart from zero dalayed data extracted from broker terminal. if ur net and terminal is good u need not worry. then pls invest some extra for net and personal terminal and rest is ok

fxgood

Awwwww.... Initially they provided free/demo... Which, according to me, was just a publicity stunt/advertisement/promotion. Now, like all, they have started charging money....

Same old story....

Srivastava...
Even now there is free demo with limited symbols it is no publicity or stunt without money no biz can run in this world why not you can start a own free charting company so that we all can use your only free charting for Indian markets?

singsanjay09

Some illegal vendors offering at 500 bucks but its not reliable as like legal data vendors feed
I think u r the best to, ask regarding firstcharting, I have a few.........

1. Is he a legal data vender of nse & mcx?

2.Is he providing veb based charting apart from MT-5, if yes whats charges per month?

3. Is he providing MT-4 also or only MT-5

Thanks,
sanjay singh.

bpr

guys you can all go to his site firstcharting.com and it has all the details.
He is providing mt4 but at a higher Price than MT5(which is beyond me) and also provides Web based charting.

For NSE
MT4 1850 per Month
MT5 1200 per month
Web 750 per month

MT5 is much better than MT4 but the problem is MT4 has has a huge library of Indicators where as MT5 is still catching up.If you don't know how to translate your MT4 indicators to MT5 then you are stuck with MT4

I don't think he is legal nse data vendor.
I don't think it is perfect but for MT4/MT5 lovers we don't have any choice
I am tempted to take the MT5 service but I think it is still high.
If he can reduce the web to 500 and Mt5 to 750 per month then it will be a huge hit.