Finding the path to my Successful Trading System

a little update on my status:

I understood I am making many decisions during the trading hours due to which I am repeating the same stupid mistakes. So I wanted to form clear rules to entry and exit as per my psychology.

So I have been researching which set of rules satisfies me and I think I found them. Now, its time to backtest

a little update on my status:

I understood I am making many decisions during the trading hours due to which I am repeating the same stupid mistakes. So I wanted to form clear rules to entry and exit as per my psychology.

So I have been researching which set of rules satisfies me and I think I found them. Now, its time to backtest
Make sure to back test your strategy during different market conditions as well, and take note of important statistics like average win, average loss, win rate, max losing/winning streak etc

i feel indicators will just confirm trend you are following if you are able to catch the trend indicators will give you confirmation of trend but first it depend what time frame. this my personal view please make your own judgement

A trading journal will definitely help you. Keep the record of transactions, profits as well as losses so that if you think your trading system is going wrong, you can go through the journal and figure out the areas to be improved.