Feedback Pi Beta

Hello, how much backfill data does Pi have ?? I wanted to see daily charts but it seems that even 50 days' data is not available ?? Further it seems that the daily charts are just not enabled at present :confused:

If so, please enable the daily/ weekly charts so that at least we can use it on the weekends. I don't use Pi on the weekdays / trading hours because it is a test software.

columbus

1) There should be a provision to define default folders - for saving, chart, templates, marketwatch etc. And it should remember the default folders.

2) Charts : Can they please please color upper BB as green and lower BB as red ?? at present only the MA's color can be defined. Similarly for ADX, +DI as green and -DI as red ??

3) Chart templates :
a) Is there any way to define a default template ? e.g. if I want all the charts to open as bar charts with BB(22,2) and RSI and ADX oscillators.

b) The height of the panels is not saved in the chart templates. The bottom panels are all bunched up when loading a chart template.
Yes ,colour of the bands should be left to USER.One plot ONLY in RED colour now.

So far I have not worked with INDICATORS like RSI,ADX,STOC......etc (oscillates between two
values).But others like Bollinger BANDS etc.. can be applied, to my knowledge ,to others
scrips/ other Timeframes.

A default TEMPLATE is must.Otherwise every time we have to apply it.

columbus

Introduction of NET CHANGE is welcome in new version.
Nifty/Sensex change by TICK is not required ,TREND is more important.

NJ23

Pi to Ami bridge working or is yet to start ? after that bridge which one will be simpler and easier to use, amibroker or Pi ?
No, it's not working as it should. Every time you run a scan for buy/sell, the bridge will take the same order as coded. I tried replacing it variables but it doesn't work.

Zerodha

NJ23

NJ,

can you send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with the issue you are facing with this. Also best if you can give all feedback here: http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodha/bulletin-latest-at-zerodha/pi-overview-and-feedback
I did actually send an e-mail to Mr Siva. He said that coders will get back to me but nobody did. I've communicated all other bugs/feature requests to Mr Siva directly. I'll try reaching your IT and Mr Nithin for the bridge.

I downloaded Pi and compared its IDFC 5 minute candles with Angel Broking's Speedpro(diet odin) and google finance 5 min chart. The candles in Pi were wrong. Right now if i trade in Pi, i will make wrong decisions. Diet Odin and Google finance charts were accurate. So you need to check their data source which enables their software to show accurate intraday charts.

I downloaded Pi and compared its IDFC 5 minute candles with Angel Broking's Speedpro(diet odin) and google finance 5 min chart. The candles in Pi were wrong. Right now if i trade in Pi, i will make wrong decisions. Diet Odin and Google finance charts were accurate. So you need to check their data source which enables their software to show accurate intraday charts.

See this post , Zerodha says there is no issue with live data.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-724.html#post1030576

So either Zerodha is lying or you are.

Zerodha

Chetan, in 5 mins there could be over a lakh ticks that can take place on the exchange, but a charting platform can capture at the maximum around 1000 ticks in those 5 mins. Your 5 minute chart will now have 1 Open, High , Low and Close. This may or may not match exactly with the 5 min OHLC of another charting platform. If you can put the snapshots of images of the ODIN, Google, and Pi charts. We will be able to spot the reason for the difference.

Do post it on our zconnect blogpost, It is easier for us to track issues.