Feedback on FundsIndia.com

Zaheed,

Srikanth from FundsIndia here (I am a co-founder and director of the firm).

Just wanted to add my two cents to what Gyaaani wrote above. At FundsIndia, we offer 40 mutual fund companies that cover more than 99% of the assets in the market. I don't think we have less AMC options than our competition. We offer net-banking services via 33 different banks, and Citibank is available for SIP investments (via Direct Debit). Our research team is headed by Vidya Bala, an industry veteran who has been doing MF research for the past decade. We provide free advisory services as well to provide personalized consultation for your financial needs.

Apart from these, we also provide many other features such as value-averaging investment programs, Flexi SIP, Step-up SIP, consolidation of family accounts and other features that our competitors do not provide in the market.

Overall, we do believe that we provide the best, most feature-rich, most convenient MF investment platform in the country. Please write to us at welcome @ fundsindia.com to get more details.

Thanks,

Srikanth
FundsIndia.com

Balaji

October 29, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi,

Very good to see a cofunder replying to a thread.

1. Is this account free? Aren’t there any annual charges or commissions?
2. In the trading account I used to buy MF units by a click at my convenient time. Can this fundsindia do the same i.e., instead of automated SIPs can I manually buy like an online purchase ?or it seems I can simulate the same by buying certain number of units initially and later keep on adding additional units to it.
3. If I invest thru your portal will that be a Direct plan /

I'm using funds India for past 1 year and I would definitely recommend it. The user interface and customer care department are very good. Here I have a Demat account too. Their stock suggestions too are good