Fastest (Bank) Nifty Options order ever executed

pannet1

I think for Z, Omnesys is their EMS.
So margin calculation etc may be happening at client level and orders sent directly to Omnesys.
From their it goes to NSE Servers.

Its pretty complicated, until you don't have direct access its a bit dodgy.
Also remember, you need to test with NSE Direct data as well, what most brokers relay as data is also flawed which Z (& others) have admitted.

NSE tick-by-tick Leased Line data is offered for a hefty price.
On same subnet you might jump your friends order but not those placed in co-lo etc

I think they use timestamps of IP Packet data that will be in ms.
So we can safely conclude co-location is done secretly for foreign investors to take indian retail investors money.

No broker have the facility to trade directly on the NSE servers and are mere post office. Even if they have they do it for trading themselves.

Who according to you is the best broker when it comes to speed of execution.

travi

So we can safely conclude co-location is done secretly for foreign investors to take indian retail investors money.

No broker have the facility to trade directly on the NSE servers and are mere post office. Even if they have they do it for trading themselves.

Who according to you is the best broker when it comes to speed of execution.
Its not entirely true from an FII angle.
There are as many Indian HFT as well.

Also, kindly go through my threads of FII systems, FII/DII are largely placed in Debt Markets.
Whatever happens in Equity Markets is lesser, but I can say yes, for retail investor loosing money.

Unless brokers come out of the closet, we wont know. Even they offer services to HFT & algo Traders, I wonder if they are on separate infra compared to retail.