face value

savkar

Re: Anyone ,who earned more than His/her losses in stock market?

same story here..lost 38 K in these two days.., total about 200K...:mad:
Sorry to hear about the losses, but trying to understand that in such a bull run what can cause such havocs. it will be gr8 if you could share your knowledge so we can take it as a strict NO NO

Appreciate disclosing your numbers :)

Prashant Patel

Sorry to hear about the losses, but trying to understand that in such a bull run what can cause such havocs. it will be gr8 if you could share your knowledge so we can take it as a strict NO NO

regarding what & how, can u explain in detail:)

Prashant Patel

Currently we have a full bull run. in such circumstances what did you invest in which caused such losses. that is what i want to know
well i'm customer of Edelweiss Capital, and day before yesterday it said to go for
RECL Future for BTST @ 257, which i did with 3 lots. Yesterday it just open on previous day's closing and went down 'n down till it reached @ 346 which was some 4% down from previous close. And today also when i could understand it was some 2% down, and i squared of my position taking 32K loss in just one trade.

hmp

Dear Prashant
had you looked at the weekly and daily chart of RECL( both clearly shows downtrend also below 9 ema) you wouldnt have entered in the stock first.Dont depend on others tips.Its our hard earned money and nobody except we have to cautiously take care of it.Brokers gets their money and dont bother whether we gain or loose.Take care.

Prashant Patel

Dear Prashant
had you looked at the weekly and daily chart of RECL( both clearly shows downtrend also below 9 ema) you wouldnt have entered in the stock first.Dont depend on others tips.Its our hard earned money and nobody except we have to cautiously take care of it.Brokers gets their money and dont bother whether we gain or loose.Take care.
they regularly provide i could say it IDEA rather than tips, which i trade on some times if & if i think it's technically good call. I'm not bother about big gains cause small gains are also enough for me after deducting brokerages and all other charges. but doing this trade i wasn't clearly looked to it that it had made recent 52 weeks HIGH, which i should have check earlier. this is my fault also. hence forth i will look forward before trading.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

I have nifty call options ..but nifty got down from 6030 to 5950..I squared off...nifty can crash any time....:mad: