Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

Relish

hi
explosive stocks
pvr 252.15 BUY all ready once recommended .
asiaNPAINT 4319.80 BUY
bajajcorp 209.00 BUY
basf 715.15 BUY
denora 257.40 BUY
hdfc 821.80 BUY
inoxleisur 76.15 BUY

traditional stocks
UNIONBANK 233.90 BUY above 233.80
MCDOWELL-N 2040.90 SELL
being friday and last day of futures and options expiry trade with caution.

ravi
regards
Hi Ravi

What percentage we use for stop loss for stock you are mentioning? How much you are expecting from exploding stocks(silly question, i know)

Thank's

Last edited:
hi
here is the report card for the day. i dont know how some one initially lost money in such stocks also.
1. even though the trend is up stocks moved as per buy signals of the recomended .
2. stock like mocdowel moved down even though the market is down , but it was predicted in my forecaste as an sell.
3. stocks with open and low are same like PVR blasted to new heights from 252 recomended price to 302.55 intraday.
4. Asian paints from 4319 to 4375 no chance u can loose money.
5. bajaj corporation 209 to 243 blasted.
6. hdfc mentioned in the blast list 821.9 to 849 would have followed banking stocks.
7. denora from 257 to 278 intraday
8. inoxleisur 84 BUY to 88.75 , but freezed with buy order 50000 shares.
9. union bank from 233 to 245

now let me know which website or which trading house will call like this with continous performance for one month?with accuracy? which technicals will pick stocks like this in any market?

yes i have mentioned in my post earlier that i will reveal the facts. but if i reveal now this thread is going to finish. pl bear with me some more time before i tune the things further.

ravi
:clap:
Ravi bhai pls let me tell u one thing the thread is alive coz u r a good chart reader... Coz u have faith in your picks... Even if we get to know the way u take your picks... There wont be any match as the application is different from just knowing... Everyone do not have just expertise my friend... Lastly even if i come to know the system i will still prefer your list over mine...

the only request i need to make here is unlike others if u wanna at some point leave the thread than at that very last day do disclose....

All said in good intension...

Keep it up...

Warm regards
Ritesh

hi
here is the report card for the day. i dont know how some one initially lost money in such stocks also.
1. even though the trend is up stocks moved as per buy signals of the recomended .
2. stock like mocdowel moved down even though the market is down , but it was predicted in my forecaste as an sell.
3. stocks with open and low are same like PVR blasted to new heights from 252 recomended price to 302.55 intraday.
4. Asian paints from 4319 to 4375 no chance u can loose money.
5. bajaj corporation 209 to 243 blasted.
6. hdfc mentioned in the blast list 821.9 to 849 would have followed banking stocks.
7. denora from 257 to 278 intraday
8. inoxleisur 84 BUY to 88.75 , but freezed with buy order 50000 shares.
9. union bank from 233 to 245

now let me know which website or which trading house will call like this with continous performance for one month?with accuracy? which technicals will pick stocks like this in any market?

yes i have mentioned in my post earlier that i will reveal the facts. but if i reveal now this thread is going to finish. pl bear with me some more time before i tune the things further.

ravi
:clap:
Mind blowing Ravi. I guess if u take part in CNBC awaaz IPL then u will surely beat Sandeep Jain. :thumb::D

Hi
some one asked me what % we can expect on explosive stocks? And where we can place an stoploss.

Difficult to answer. By experiece i can tell explosion i expect 10% and on traditional stocks i expect 5%. If for any reason you are forcedto take delivery then dont worry . By experience i can tell the explosive stocks made an explosion even after one or two days later like diwali crackers. But short sellers i dont advice any thing.

Finally ritesh bai thanks for the good words. It is only the encouragement made me to write again and again . The tread is now started catching fire. I may write in some other web site the fidings also. After all this is money game.

With regards
ravi
it is your hard work and i think you should share it as much as you can...

:thumb:

Relish

Hi
some one asked me what % we can expect on explosive stocks? And where we can place an stoploss.

Difficult to answer. By experiece i can tell explosion i expect 10% and on traditional stocks i expect 5%. If for any reason you are forcedto take delivery then dont worry . By experience i can tell the explosive stocks made an explosion even after one or two days later like diwali crackers. But short sellers i dont advice any thing.

With regards
ravi
I am some one who asked this question. Thank's for good stock. Today I made some profit but did't make full use since I have to leave terminal. Thank's

hii ravi,

I found one thing from your picks.. it is better to buy above the prev day high and sell below prev day low .. for both explosive and traditional stocks..

we don;t worry if you don;t reveal the secret.. but post ur picks in one day or two is more than enough

as trading is like a duck laying golden eggs... if we are greedy then we cannot get more money and end up in loss

moreover market is a big player's name.. small traders are like me are nothing when compared to big fii's .. and eventually the system gets altered..
I hope ur system would be a system for small traders .. :)
good luck

prabhsingh

Ravi,

I wont ask you to share any system,AFL or any tool.But what i would like to know is what are the key parameters on which you deciide your stocks.In order to become a successfull investor,kindly provide us some tips as what are all the key points that we should keep into consideration for selecting stocks.

anup

Thread has already caught fire... Nobody can give such performance, Well done! Keep up the good work.. If you want to reveal the secret then reveal..But keep posting the calls :)..I have observed in many threads that suddenly the author becomes invisible after giving good calls...

Relish

hi
brave hearts track.
more picks on sunday. going for fishing now.

sudar=150.75

regards
ravi
Dear by your experience when we should sell our stock if purchased in morning after 9.30 am since we want only intra day with your recommended stocks :clap: :thumb:? ( i know difficult to comment but throw some lights)

Thank's
vivek