Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

prabhsingh

Ravi,

Just a quick question.Since your recommendation are made on EOD basis so in the morning when the market opens up,it is possible that the stock might explode very fast.So under those circumstances what should be our choice if the stock has opened higher.Shall we go ahead and buy it any available price or there should be some criteria that should be followed here.

PVR was expected to blast as there is some news on cinemax merger or something!!! good work RAVI...!!!

Raju

Ravi,

Good work!!!!.

I do scalping with small amount and today I was tired trying all stocks and had lost 1500/- and was about to leave.Then spotted PVR in your thread and I took one more risk ..which turned winner and covered my profit + 2500/-

Keep it up...

Regards,
Raju

anup

Ravi i observed your calls for 2 days.. today took Mcowel Sell , eventhough it was against nifty trend, made 1100 profit in 30 mins..Your calls are really doing well..You should tell how you select the stocks which explode?

anup

Hi Ravi, In one of your thread dated November 1, you told you will reveal the secret after week but 4 weeks passed not telling the secret :(