Exploration AFL required for EoD scanning for Conditions Given here under....

pkgmtnl

Dear Expert,
I require an Expl AFL for Amibroker Build for Following conditions,
Professionals are also welcome
The conditions are:

Expl. AFL for EoD Data:-

CONDITIONS:-

a. The Close Price should be above/ Below consecutively for previous two days “Close Price”.-------------------------(above or Below conditions could be variable).
(like a script closes at 112.0 day before yestrday, and yestrday it closes at 112.60 , then this condition is fullfilled).

b. The day Volume should be above 15days EMA --------------------------(15 is a Variable parameter to make it 20, 30....etc).

c. The Zig-Zag 2 is UP. --------------(2 is a Variable parameter to make it -ve as well like 2 or -2).

Or any1 who can suggest some Expl AFL for EoD for swing trading...
bye with regrds
or mail me at tradeinhome(at)yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

asnavale

Dear Expert,
I require an Expl AFL for Amibroker Build for Following conditions,
Professionals are also welcome
The conditions are:

Expl. AFL for EoD Data:-

CONDITIONS:-

a. The Close Price should be above/ Below consecutively for previous two days Close Price.-------------------------(above or Below conditions could be variable).
(like a script closes at 112.0 day before yestrday, and yestrday it closes at 112.60 , then this condition is fullfilled).

b. The day Volume should be above 15days EMA --------------------------(15 is a Variable parameter to make it 20, 30....etc).

c. The Zig-Zag 2 is UP. --------------(2 is a Variable parameter to make it -ve as well like 2 or -2).

Or any1 who can suggest some Expl AFL for EoD for swing trading...
bye with regrds
or mail me at tradeinhome(at)yahoo.co.in
Hi pkg,

I will try to help you. Already I am working on a couple of requests like this one. Yours is in the line. Why I did not try it is your question is incomplete. You have not mentioned what you want to do when the conditions are fulfilled. If you can explain what is the output required it can be done. Whether you want to mark the points on chart when these coditions are met or you want to get a report of stocks (exploration) which satisfy the conditions or you want an AFL which can do both of these functions. Please clearly explain.

-Anant

pkgmtnl

Hi pkg,

I will try to help you. Already I am working on a couple of requests like this one. Yours is in the line. Why I did not try it is your question is incomplete. You have not mentioned what you want to do when the conditions are fulfilled. If you can explain what is the output required it can be done. Whether you want to mark the points on chart when these coditions are met or you want to get a report of stocks (exploration) which satisfy the conditions or you want an AFL which can do both of these functions. Please clearly explain.

-Anant
Thnx Anant Bhai,
the file attached, the top part contains the conditions for Expl AFL
and the result to be tabulated in the form of a table is also given.

The indication on Charts if comes then OK, otherwise i think Tabular form is more important....

bye regrds

Last edited:

asnavale

Thnx Anant Bhai,
the file attached, the top part contains the conditions for Expl AFL
and the result to be tabulated in the form of a table is also given.

The indication on Charts if comes then OK, otherwise i think Tabular form is more important....

bye regrds
Hi pkg,

I have understood the problem posted in the first post itself. But what I have not understood is "Zig-Zag 2 must be +ve or -ve". ZigZag is an indicator whose value is always +ve. So how can you get -ve value. the parameter 2 you have given (which can be varied) is a percent change required for Zig Zag to detect the peak and trough. So it is also a +ve number. Please clarify this point about Zig-Zag. What you want to look in Zig-Zag?

Your attached Doc is nothing but the 1st post above. There is no extra information in it.

-Anant

pkgmtnl

Hi pkg,

I have understood the problem posted in the first post itself. But what I have not understood is "Zig-Zag 2 must be +ve or -ve". ZigZag is an indicator whose value is always +ve. So how can you get -ve value. the parameter 2 you have given (which can be varied) is a percent change required for Zig Zag to detect the peak and trough. So it is also a +ve number. Please clarify this point about Zig-Zag. What you want to look in Zig-Zag?

Your attached Doc is nothing but the 1st post above. There is no extra information in it.

-Anant
wat i mean by this is that wen +ve its up movement inscript,
and -ve wen dwnwards movement..

thats it...

the report to come in the tabulated form as given in table...
bye

pkgmtnl

There is a gentlemen KAKA on forum indi traders(dot)com

I had posted therein the conditions for this afl,
hats off to him that he developed the Expl AFL for EoD data with an hour of posting of the thread

the link to that is w w w . i n d i t r a d e r s . com/ showthread. php?t=1712
remove spaces

the afl is

Z=Param("zig",2,0,10,0.1);
p=Param("Volume EMA",15,0,100,1);

Buy=C>Ref(C,-1) AND Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) AND V>EMA(V,p) AND Zig(C,Z)>Ref(Zig(C,Z),-1) ;
Sell=C<Ref(C,-1) AND Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) AND V>EMA(V,p) AND Zig(C,Z)<Ref(Zig(C,Z),-1) ;

Filter = Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn( Ref(C,-1), "YESTERDAY " );
AddColumn( Ref(C,-2), "DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY " );
AddColumn( Close, "Close" );
AddColumn( V, "Volume" );
AddColumn( EMA(V,p), " EMA Volume "+P );
AddColumn( Zig(C,Z), "ZIG-ZAG" +Z );

Entire Credit and thanx goes to KAKA, i have named that AFL as KAKA attached

asnavale

There is a gentlemen KAKA on forum indi traders(dot)com

I had posted therein the conditions for this afl,
hats off to him that he developed the Expl AFL for EoD data with an hour of posting of the thread

the link to that is w w w . i n d i t r a d e r s . com/ showthread. php?t=1712
remove spaces

the afl is

Z=Param("zig",2,0,10,0.1);
p=Param("Volume EMA",15,0,100,1);

Buy=C>Ref(C,-1) AND Ref(C,-1)>Ref(C,-2) AND V>EMA(V,p) AND Zig(C,Z)>Ref(Zig(C,Z),-1) ;
Sell=C<Ref(C,-1) AND Ref(C,-1)<Ref(C,-2) AND V>EMA(V,p) AND Zig(C,Z)<Ref(Zig(C,Z),-1) ;

Filter = Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn( Ref(C,-1), "YESTERDAY " );
AddColumn( Ref(C,-2), "DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY " );
AddColumn( Close, "Close" );
AddColumn( V, "Volume" );
AddColumn( EMA(V,p), " EMA Volume "+P );
AddColumn( Zig(C,Z), "ZIG-ZAG" +Z );

Entire Credit and thanx goes to KAKA, i have named that AFL as KAKA attached
Hi pkg,

Your problem is solved. I need not post the AFL.

Thanks

-Anant