Experts need your attention.

fahed

Ananth,

I tried different ATR values with different Period parameters and was able to get different values for different stocks, Can you please tell me how to use the optimize technique in this AFL.

Regards,
Fahed

fahed

Hello Ananth,

I was able to add "Optimization" to this AFL and you won't believe the results I found, Almost 380% Profit on ABAN or SESAGOA, I now just need your help the most, I have a set of 18 stocks in my List of Stocks I trade mostly.

I need to add Scan diffrent stocks with different Preset Values , Like for example

RELIANCE.NS - ATR - 1.1 , Days -3
ABAN.NS - ATR - 1.7, Days -3

Because it takes me almost 15mins to scan my 18 stocks with diffrent "Optimized" parameters.

Ananth I really thank you for all the support you have shown, I am very weak at Amibroker Programing, So I need your help. I could mail you my modified AFL.

Best Regards,
Fahed

fahed

Hello Ananth,

I was able to add "Optimization" to this AFL and you won't believe the results I found, Almost 380% Profit on ABAN or SESAGOA, I now just need your help the most, I have a set of 18 stocks in my List of Stocks I trade mostly.

I need to add Scan diffrent stocks with different Preset Values , Like for example

RELIANCE.NS - ATR - 1.1 , Days -3
ABAN.NS - ATR - 1.7, Days -3
and so On.......

Because it takes me almost 15mins to scan my 18 stocks with diffrent "Optimized" parameters.

Ananth I really thank you for all the support you have shown, I am very weak at Amibroker Programing, So I need your help. I could mail you my modified AFL.

Best Regards,
Fahed

fahed

Ananth, Nagarjuna I desperately need your help on this, I would be glad if any else can too share some of their skills here.

If I have confused you people, this is what I need :

I will give you an example with Cross Overs :

Reliance : EMA Crossover 2days with,12days
Aban : EMA Crossover 3days with ,19days
Bajajhindustan : Crossover 1days with ,15days

I want this parameters to be set in the AFL, So if If I scan for any triggers today the AFL should scan ABAN,Reliance,Bajaj Hindustan, Etc,Etc... with the parameters I set for them individually.

Usually I set them manually and scan for each stock at a time, This has restricted me to a limited stocks where I miss a lot of action in other stocks.

Once if this could be done then I could at the end of day just hit the scan Button once and see all the triggers for the particular day and trade with them tomorrow.

I shall post the optimized AFL (the one which I added optimize function), if you need it.

Best Regards & Thanks for everyone who helped me.
Fahed

Last edited:

fahed

I get a syntax error when I try to insert this formula, Can you tell me what's wrong in it,

if (Name() = (BAJAJHIND.NS))
ATRfactor = 1.9;
ATRperiod = 22;

else
{
ATRfactor = 1;
ATRPERIOD = 1;
}