expert advisors

I'm interested in creating trading expert advisors. Which platforms or programming languages would you suggest for creating EAs? Are there any particular benefits or factors to keep in mind for each choice?

Expert Advisors or EAs have become popular among traders but I am not that much interested in automated trading just because of its skyrocketing risk.

I'm interested in creating trading expert advisors. Which platforms or programming languages would you suggest for creating EAs? Are there any particular benefits or factors to keep in mind for each choice?
You can use C++ language for making an EA because this language is comparatively easier than python.

TradingView (Pine Script):
TradingView offers an intuitive web-based platform with Pine Script as its programming language. It provides a simple syntax and a large community for sharing and collaborating on scripts.

I know EA trading has become a trendy option for traders and traders are interested in making EAs. But self-made EAs are less effective than professional EAs.

You can make an EA or expert advisor by C++ and python. Personally, I avoid EA trading due to high trading risk.
Creating EAs or expert advisors using C++ and Python can be powerful, but it's essential to be cautious and aware of the risks associated with automated trading.

I saw traders have a high inclination for making expert advisors. But I don’t think EA trading will make any difference in trading advancement.