eXltrader, application for daytraders

Hello,,,,,,!Mr.Vijay.trader,I have downloaded the new version of exltrader from the link.It is the same as the old version & updates the quotes showing support-resistant levels.But I do not know where to click to get intraday /eod chart.Please help me in this regard to get the charts.Many many thanks in advance.
cmanu_vc

Please click on the chart button
Chart  Exltrader.JPG

Mr.Vijay.trader,Thank you once again for your quick responce & posting for such a good working sheet for the help of traderji members.And it is working fine.

it is working fine. i have a question, sometime all scrips disappear and again come after some time. what is the problem? thanks in advance.

it is working fine. i have a question, sometime all scrips disappear and again come after some time. what is the problem? thanks in advance.
Hi......!
Swetha6,it is nothing but internet connectivty problem/yahoo servers connectivty problem,nothing else.I myself also experiencing the same.But it is working fine.I myself once again thanking to Mr.Vijay.tarder for posting such a wonderful software to the help of traderji's members.
cmanu_vc :clap:

again i m getting a problem, when i m selecting nifty or jr. nifty portfolio then some scrips r missing. instead of scrips only ".NS" appear. please help regarding this. thanks...

again i m getting a problem, when i m selecting nifty or jr. nifty portfolio then some scrips r missing. instead of scrips only ".NS" appear. please help regarding this. thanks...
nse website make some change in their webpage i.e, it happens. just change the scrip manually or just download again eXltrader.