Exit poll on traderji-

Whom you want as PM

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

Could quality passed in legacy?
Could India is estate of Gandhi family?
How could somebody let his destiny decided by others?
Are we slave?
Is not technological development made our life more complex?
Problem is known by all and all these political party increasing our daily life problem?
Solution also known by all but no execution?
What amm admi needs- Roti, Kapra and Makan?
All these politician ashamed as they are unable to give basic needs and talking of reforms,talking of super power-:rofl:.
:confused::confused::confused:

kiran_thiru

Vote and express your opinion about Government.
Whom you want as PM and what you want from Govt.:):thumb:
manish bhai, please add in tha poll a last row---none of above.
because some of people not interested these vote for money politics generated by these politicians. we want non corrupted, non violence over women, every one will get common needs for life in india. but with this cheap politics we didn't see good india. so try to add the option in the poll.

MANISH_DAMANI

manish bhai, please add in tha poll a last row---none of above.
because some of people not interested these vote for money politics generated by these politicians. we want non corrupted, non violence over women, every one will get common needs for life in india. but with this cheap politics we didn't see good india. so try to add the option in the poll.
is that possible becuse I wanted to add that also:):thumb:

kiran_thiru

Could quality passed in legacy?
Could India is estate of Gandhi family?
How could somebody let his destiny decided by others?
Are we slave?
Is not technological development made our life more complex?
Problem is known by all and all these political party increasing our daily life problem?
Solution also known by all but no execution?
What amm admi needs- Roti, Kapra and Makan?
All these politician ashamed as they are unable to give basic needs and talking of reforms,talking of super power-:rofl:.
:confused::confused::confused:
1. definitely not.
2.i think there is no gandhi family in active politics. they are nehru's family. but india is not the estate of those.
3.we voted those, so they drive us. if we want to vote a good person, where is he? he is through out by these politicians.
4.if any one do his job without corruption and be genuine in his work, then he not become slave.
5. technical development is not complex, when you understand it.
6. yes, its true. because they want power.
7.they never clear the problems. but they act that they will do.
8. roti, kapada, makan will generated by self. they need peace of mind.

please correct me if i wrong.

MANISH_DAMANI

1. definitely not.
2.i think there is no gandhi family in active politics. they are nehru's family. but india is not the estate of those.
3.we voted those, so they drive us. if we want to vote a good person, where is he? he is through out by these politicians.
4.if any one do his job without corruption and be genuine in his work, then he not become slave.
5. technical development is not complex, when you understand it.
6. yes, its true. because they want power.
7.they never clear the problems. but they act that they will do.
8. roti, kapada, makan will generated by self. they need peace of mind.

please correct me if i wrong.
1)Gandhi family means Sir Name Gandhi here.
2)Where is that good person ???????? still searching. and when we will take our responsibility i.e. atleast watchdog to them.
3)If generated by self then because I also think so then why to pay tax. if have to pay tax then it is our right to get basic necessity.
4) Why are they introducing Food Security Bill ? Rather than giving donation generate employment. Is that not political stunt so that what they have done to LPG/Petrol/Diesel/Now sugar will hide behind the stage.:)

gurmy.

Dev Dev alsi pukara.

God help them who help themselves.

Jab jago tab sabera warna Dekhtey raho choro ka chehra.:lol:

Khud ko kar buland itna ki har takbeer say pheley khuda bandey say puche bata teri raza kya hai.:thumb:
questions, problems and issues... that's what was in his speech. But who in India doesn't know that ? We want someone who can give us solution and show us the path to better India.

I think he is a good man and means good but he lacks both brain and guts needed for a P.M. His own fears are holding him back and he isn't a good judge of person too. Other congress leaders want him because they know that he will easily play in their hand just like our current puppet p.m.

Congress is a party of bootlickers and it should be thrown out as soon as possible, but i am afraid even after what we all have been through we will see congress back. And why did BJP lose in 2004 ? congress is like "Tedha hai per mera hai " :lol:

easier said than done

but quoting the quotes does not solve any problem

what is the action plan?

who is going to execute that plan?

comman man ?,you ?,me?

forget about it,

we have seen what comman man do,during ANNA movement,and DELHI rape incident

what change occured?

government has given some jhumjuna and every thing back to,where it was

the system is so corrupted and so secure that it can not be broken from outside

we have seen that recent movements of ANNA,RAMDEV,KEZRIWAL and others could not make an even small hole in the system

so no outside force can break this system

this system can only be broken from inside

and who can break the system from inside?

it has to and will be one of them only

one leader who possess the qualities of "LORD KRISHNA" and CHANAKYA

who can defeat the opponents in their own game

but million dollar question is "who is he?"

and the million dollar answer is "no body knows,and nobody will know till

he/she comes to power and than he/she will show his true colour"

till then keep guessing and keep "polling"

MANISH_DAMANI

easier said than done

but quoting the quotes does not solve any problem

what is the action plan?

who is going to execute that plan?

comman man ?,you ?,me?

forget about it,

we have seen what comman man do,during ANNA movement,and DELHI rape incident

what change occured?

government has given some jhumjuna and every thing back to,where it was

the system is so corrupted and so secure that it can not be broken from outside

we have seen that recent movements of ANNA,RAMDEV,KEZRIWAL and others could not make an even small hole in the system

so no outside force can break this system

this system can only be broken from inside

and who can break the system from inside?

it has to and will be one of them only

one leader who possess the qualities of "LORD KRISHNA" and CHANAKYA

who can defeat the opponents in their own game

but million dollar question is "who is he?"

and the million dollar answer is "no body knows,and nobody will know till

he/she comes to power and than he/she will show his true colour"

till then keep guessing and keep "polling"
Dont mind bro. IS he/She angel or god himself? Human na and you and me human na? Then why we talk like looser? Leader are not coming from out side, in system also people like you and me is sitting . If we all think like this then never anything. I dont know about Anna motive but Kejriwal and Ram Dev having motive to come in politics.I dont want to see any baba comes in politics because a jogi cannot become bhogi.Kejriwal revolt only arranged crowd but I dont feel he has any road map. Bro its not politician running country actually its big business houses running country behind the scene. From where funding come from them only. Politician are actually agent of them.

Have you ever thought what you can do in our life and for what you have born? - Just think

You have great powers inside you feel that.You have power to change but our problem is that we cant identify it and feeling it.

We human as a habit - 99% wants to follow others as we have wanted to be freebies and wanted others to do for us. But why somebody take pain for us?
We forget that 1% are human and if they can do then we can do so?
No body is great except God but we make a single person so special that they started ruling us.
Just debating, arguing, making fun of someone cannot change anything but its a high time to take action.
If Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chandra etc etc. would have thought like that then we are now not talking about them now.
Think big and realistic. We all become selfish and dont have attitude to sacrifice and thats stop us to believe that we can achieve.
Its not about country, its not about politics, its about our survival with respect and without fear.
Fear of what - Death or loossing. That will come one day. Its better to die on one day rather than dieing daily.
I am taking name of Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chandra but they alone not brought freedom lakhs of people behind this freedom. About them we never talk. They are people like you and me.
If we cant fight then we dont have right to complain. One theory In Ecosystem works everywhere-:
"Survival for the fittest."
Decide you want to be pray or hunter?:):thumb:

Last edited:
Any of them but Not Mamta Di.....:annoyed:

We people of WB are suffering and don't want same will happen with rest of India.....:sos:

By the way I voted for her in last Election ........:down:

Regards
AnAtheist:)

MANISH_DAMANI

Any of them but Not Mamta Di.....:annoyed:

We people of WB are suffering and don't want same will happen with rest of India.....:sos:

By the way I voted for her in last Election ........:down:

Regards
AnAtheist:)
You are absolutely right. She is among biggest hippocrates.For being chief minister she has done lots of drama. Mulayam, Mamta, Mayavati,Dmk, and reigonal parties all are of same categories. They have nothing to do with country and state. They for dominance over the sate and for corruption give support to CG. She intentionally withdraw support from CG so that she can show how much she is concerned about daily life of people and its because of her this CG continued so long.Trimul should thrown out of bengal:):thumb:

Last edited:
You are absolutely right. She is among biggest hippocrates.For being chief minister she has done lots of drama. Mulayam, Mamta, Mayavati,Dmk, and reigonal parties all are of same categories. They have nothing to do with country and state. They for dominance over the sate and for corruption give support to CG. She intentionally withdraw support from CG so that she can show how much she is concerned about daily life of people and its because of her this CG continued so long.Trimul should thrown out of bengal:):thumb:
Her latest blunder was Primary TET (Teacher Eligibility Test ) mashup....:annoyed:

45 Lac candidate suffering ,,,,, 5 got injured , Lathi charge at several places ....lac s of student could not take examination,,,,, :eek:

but end of the day She said that all this happened for Indian Railways.....:rofl:

Can you imagine this excuse could be given by a CM of a state...:clapping:

No one can save Bengal ......:fatigue: