Evolution of a trader

Nice path Greed --> Fear --> Risk --> The very important human emotions makeing effect on our decision making. I realy never thought this emotions in some way can contribute in money lossing or earnings.

Any ways guys keep the good work Hope I can learn and share some lessons on the Risk Management game.

C

CreditViolet

hi uasish,

more tight stoploss=more loss? is this your view? if so then i am totally disagree with both of u. cv & uasish. as per my trading experiences, more tight stoploss=more mental satisfaction+more confidence to enter in a stock as per the plan+low risk+high reward propability .....
Tight, Loose, Mental Satisfaction hmmm..Unless one understands concepts of semi-variance and volatility persistence its useless to talk about Stoplosses and the like.IMHO if one needs tight stoplosses for confidence then its more of a mental issue than anything to do with money management.

My 2 cents

Tight, Loose, Mental Satisfaction hmmm..Unless one understands concepts of semi-variance and volatility persistence its useless to talk about Stoplosses and the like.IMHO if one needs tight stoplosses for confidence then its more of a mental issue than anything to do with money management.

My 2 cents
have u understood it clearly?:p. if yes, then can u explain about that?

C

CreditViolet

have u understood it clearly?:p. if yes, then can u explain about that?
Welcome to the Internet Sir :p

A very very successful trader once told me - There are two things to being a good trader. First, Never talk to people about what you know and Second, If you do then never talk specifics.

Best Rgds

hello cv,

i saw your postings :
' evolution of a trader ' and ' 38 steps to becoming a trader '.
good guidance and advice to new entrant like me.

with warm regards,

instaalert.