Every Trader/Investor, Please VOTE.

How do you pick stocks? (Short/Medium/Long-term),Which method do you follow? And why

• By following Tips?

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • By following Tips & analysing that tips according to your own knowledge.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • By applying technical Analysis.

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • By applying fundamental Analysis.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • By Both of the above (T.A + F.A)

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Random Choice. (Very Dangerous)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • By following your own method. If so, please mention.

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
A broker is someone who makes you broke-er with his commissions!But with his advice he can make you even more broker-er!!

Study the markets,and learn how to invest yourself,so that you are not at anybody's mercy.

Just a humble piece of advice!

Saint
Fully agree with Saintji

Dil ko chu liya .. akdam ander se nikli aawaz..Gr8..

yar amitt kabhi hum ko bhi invite karna...;)

Jay

Apurv7164

Hey! CV....

Liked ur style of reply... That show's one's attitude...

Anyways, I pick stocks for trading based on RSI, MAs and candles...
For investment I find stock having value and use technicals for right entry...

This is my little system or style whatever U call it....

short term trading

Hi,
Those who are doing regular trading in the market, must have been trading not less than five years and above and must have lost quite a bit of money in the market. He/she must have designed his/her system after doing extensive off market and on market trials only. This must have consumed a lot of time and money. Mostly no one will have the generocity to reveal the system it self. Hence those who are new to the market should only watch the recommendations of the experienced ones and then start following his/her recommendation.

Prabhjeet

I Use What Is Called As Sentiment Analysis By Me
Mostly I Am Bullish On Markets As Markets Have Moved With Greater Surge Upward Direction Only After Every Bear Market, But Sometimes I Like To Go Short On Following Ocassions But Only For Few Weeks. Theese Indicators Are:-
1. When Everyone On The Street, News Channel Is Very Optimistic On Markets I Start Booking Part Profits On Every 10% Upmoves In My Stocks
2. When I Start Seeing Very High Volatility In Nifty Or My Stocks I Just Book All My Profit Or Loss Whatever It Is At That Time
3. When I See Nifty Futures At Premium Of 20-25 Pts. I Think It Is Time To Stand By And Not Enter The Market Till Discount Totally Fades Even In The Next Month Series
4. When I See My Stocks In Near Vertical Moves Like 100% Returns In 15 Days I Start Decreasing My Portfolio By 10% On Every Next 10% Upmove In My Stocks
But Frankly Speaking I Think I Would Have Made A Real Fortune From Stock Market If I Had Never Sold My Investments.
My Father Who Buys Stocks And Then Forgets Them Has Made 600% Return On His Investment Without Spending Any Energy & I Have Made A Modest 100% Return After Spending So Much Of My Time. Yeah My Brokers Sure Have Made A Lot Out Of Me

C

CreditViolet

Re: short term trading

Hi,
Those who are doing regular trading in the market, must have been trading not less than five years and above and must have lost quite a bit of money in the market. He/she must have designed his/her system after doing extensive off market and on market trials only. This must have consumed a lot of time and money. Mostly no one will have the generocity to reveal the system it self. Hence those who are new to the market should only watch the recommendations of the experienced ones and then start following his/her recommendation.
Thats very well put ramyaaymar