Every Trader/Investor, Please VOTE.

How do you pick stocks? (Short/Medium/Long-term),Which method do you follow? And why

• By following Tips?

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • By following Tips & analysing that tips according to your own knowledge.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • By applying technical Analysis.

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • By applying fundamental Analysis.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • By Both of the above (T.A + F.A)

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Random Choice. (Very Dangerous)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • By following your own method. If so, please mention.

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
Hi,

I follow tips blindly.

My friend is a broker, His tips is fantastic.
I think i dont need to study nor to pay for tips.

Ron.
A broker is someone who makes you broke-er with his commissions!But with his advice he can make you even more broker-er!!

Study the markets,and learn how to invest yourself,so that you are not at anybody's mercy.

Just a humble piece of advice!

Saint

A broker is someone who makes you broke-er with his commissions!But with his advice he can make you even more broker-er!!

Study the markets,and learn how to invest yourself,so that you are not at anybody's mercy.

Saint
ron,
follow the words of a senior member.... he told it to the point.... so dont follow any brokers blindly...
koshy

R

ratan jain

My trading system is my tipster.

It tips me off about buying and selling.....

Only minus point is that if my tipster goes wrong I cant beat him up :)

One plus point is that I can personally make efforts to improve my tipsters knowledge, so that my tipster can give better tips with more and more better results.

PS: changed a few tipsters in the last few months :)

Saint
Thanks SAINT for your advice.
But his tips is almost 75% right,
I dont need to study & time does not permit me.

Yes i have to depend upon him a lot for that purpose.

Ron.

Some Times Brokers May Play Dual Role.
I Know Few Months Back When Hcc( Hindustan Construction) Was Trading In The Range Of 150-160 Almost All Brokers Mentioned The Tarket Of 200+ .but Within 2-3 Day's Time It Dropped To 130-120 And Then Below Hundred Also.
So Don't Rely 100% On Broker's Advice. Whatever Recommendations Are Given , Must Be Checked On Your Personal Knowledge And Study About The Script . If Indicators Supports The Recommendations , Then Only Take The Position Accordingly
Many Atimes I Took Reverse Position On Broker's Ecommrndations And I Got The Benifit.

Yes you are right psh...,

Ron be ALERT, Always remember one thing:

Dont expect your broker to help you to earn for you.
He is there to earn from you.

Regards,
Luckytrader