esignal users........does esignal provide histor ieod data for stock,index options?

i know many will point out that its a question meant for esignal support. actually i already tried asking them, but their response was ambiguous and i felt the support rep was saying something just for the heck of it. so if any esignal user comes across this question, please answer it.

am a premium seller so i need ieod data of option contracts(of all the underlyings). am thinking esignal is the best coz they r reputed for their data quality. the thing is its a bit expensive and i would like to know if i cud get options data. its much easier for a data vendor to provide futures historical data, but in the case of options one single underlying can have many strikes per month and having data for first,mid and far month contracts all strikes all underlyings for the last 5-6 yrs is daunting

also,i have another question: does esignal allow historical data(not realtime data. amibroker has an esignal plugin but it works only for realtime data, i think) to be exported into csv/excel format, so that i can use it in amibroker

nirav_j

Re: esignal users........does esignal provide histor ieod data for stock,index option

Esignal offers a 30 day risk free trial.

You could opt for just the data access service, use it with amibroker to see if it meets your needs.

Cancel the trial, if not.