eSignal Premier Plus

throwawayacc123

IS ANY MEMBER USING eSignal Premier Plus SOFTWARE. HOW IS IT. USERS KINDLY GIVE YOUR REVIEWS
Yes i have used it for quite some time. But their charges are higher.

Software is really good. Very easy to use. They have all the features any traders wants. Performance is good as well.

Its a solid product , but monthly price is high considering NSE/MCX/MCX-SX. They have too many fees.

If you can do what you need with ami , it will work out cheaper.

BURAN

You suggested about amibroker. Who is their reseller in india?do they have original datafeed of nse and bse. Regards

throwawayacc123

You suggested about amibroker. Who is their reseller in india?do they have original datafeed of nse and bse. Regards
Yes ami is quite good also, not as good as esignal. but it will get the job done.

Feeds available are

1. global data feed(provides amibroker product also)
2. Neo trade

Don't take any other cheap feeds as they are not authorized by NSE and their feeds are unreliable/incorrect.

Also stay away from MT4 scammers.

BURAN

Do you think e signal is better than metastock?i mean metastock with metastock xenieth.a product by thomson and reuters. Also have you seen or used spider realtime software

throwawayacc123

Do you think e signal is better than metastock?i mean metastock with metastock xenieth.a product by thomson and reuters. Also have you seen or used spider realtime software
Nope never used metastock simply because it is more expensive than ami and esignal.They don't even give a free trial.

I have only used esignal and ami and i can recommend only these two.

Dear sir, i am seriouly planning to buy e signal premier plus.i ve seen the demo from viratech. I like to know how good it is for people who know technical analysis.is buying advanced gate along with it will be a good decision.