EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

pkjha30

This is answered in the following post

http://www.traderji.com/software/5966-eod-download-convert-nse-bse-83.html#post389992

Just download latest unzip dll version 6. and follow the instruction.

Oh my god, you are telling that eoddlc is running on windows 7

pk
Dear Pankaj,

I recently updated Eoddlc to version 2.3.3.After upgrade it it not working. Whenever I tried to download Nse or bse EOD files it gives error-

" Incompatible dll version discovered. The unzip dll requires a version structure of length 1241024, but the VB front end expects the dll to need 68 bytes. The program cannot continue."

Please help.
Already answered in previous post. Do follow the instructions in the linked post

pk

Indices download problem

Hi pankaj,

When i'm downloading nse indices i'm facing problem. The text file contains no data. Herewith i'm attaching error log file for your reference and suggestion in this regard.

Thank you...

Ajay

Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM **********************************************************************************
Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM *** File: classLogFile ***** Procedure: Private Sub Class_Initialize()
Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM *** EODDownloadConvert Started
Mar 09 2010 11:42:25 AM *** Error 3021 (Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.)in Line Number 380 in procedure writeNSEIndices of Module basDataBase
=================

pkjha30

Re: Indices download problem

Hi pankaj,

When i'm downloading nse indices i'm facing problem. The text file contains no data. Herewith i'm attaching error log file for your reference and suggestion in this regard.

Thank you...

Ajay

Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM **********************************************************************************
Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM *** File: classLogFile ***** Procedure: Private Sub Class_Initialize()
Mar 09 2010 11:39:18 AM *** EODDownloadConvert Started
Mar 09 2010 11:42:25 AM *** Error 3021 (Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.)in Line Number 380 in procedure writeNSEIndices of Module basDataBase
=================
This one is sorted out in version 2.3.3 which is latest. Please download that and then see if problem continues.

pk

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for this wonderful software. Which has made my EoD work so easy... :thumb:

I have concern which I think you will be able to address.... For some reason, when the data is converted for JSWSTEEL somedays it does not show up in the converted .txt file.

Example would be 26th Feb, 3rd Mar, 9th Mar....

I was wondering if its a software glitch or i am doing something wrong... Also I dont know if its happening for any other scrips...

I am using EODDlc 2.3.3 version...

pkjha30

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for this wonderful software. Which has made my EoD work so easy... :thumb:

I have concern which I think you will be able to address.... For some reason, when the data is converted for JSWSTEEL somedays it does not show up in the converted .txt file.

Example would be 26th Feb, 3rd Mar, 9th Mar....

I was wondering if its a software glitch or i am doing something wrong... Also I dont know if its happening for any other scrips...

I am using EODDlc 2.3.3 version...
should not happen, but I will check and revert back on weekends.

pk

hi Pankaj, I have downloaded EODDownloadConvert_2.3.03 but while trying to install it shows error. I have pasted screenshot of the error/s. The second error comes once I click OK on the first error.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Last edited: