EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

Shri Jha Ji,
I carried out your instructios as advised and lo and beholdeverything now works perfectly.:clap::D Thank you and thank you again Jha Ji.
with Best Regards, Baj
P.S:- Can I now download ver. 38 and overwrite executable file.

Dear Shri Jha Ji,
I overwrote the working exe. file with ver, 38.
Now whenI I start :confused::confused:the program,the splash window opens with another window saying " Runtime error '381' . Invalid property array index."
What could I have done wrong.Kindly help.
Best Regards, Baj

pkjha30

Dear Shri Jha Ji,
I overwrote the working exe. file with ver, 38.
Now whenI I start :confused::confused:the program,the splash window opens with another window saying " Runtime error '381' . Invalid property array index."
What could I have done wrong.Kindly help.
Best Regards, Baj
Hi

I am unable to get this error. Check if you have run sqlUpdate as given in the post announcing update to 2.2.38. Although it is not essential.

Secondly, you may like to test previous versions i.e. .35 or .37.

You can also download .32 if you keep getting this error. Check if your error.log file contains any error messages, that would be most helpful in diagnosing the problem.

Thirdly, you may like to check your pc with some registry scanning tools and see if error goes away after fixing any registy related error through registry scanning softwares. Use ccleaner.

This programme does not write anything to registry so error may be due to some other programme writing to registry.

You can run the full setup again and then overwrite the exe with latest version and see if this error comes up. Just backup your batabase first.

meanwhile I will keep tracing about this error.

Link to all available versions

http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/eoddownloader

pk

pkjha30

Hi

Wishing all members of traderji.com and users of EODDlc of this wonderful forum
a very happy new year 2010

pk
Hi.

Wish u very Happy New Year..

I want to download 3 years NSE and FNO data in metastock.. can u pls tell me the procedure to upload it in metastock using this software...

I have downloaded 2.2.39 Version... Also regiestered unzip.dll and MSWINSCK.OCX files. I have placed them in "C:\Program Files (x86)\EODDownloadConvert" folder where my "EODDownloadConver" application file is also present. Then i have registered by giving following commands in run dialog box

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\EODDownloadConvert\unzip32.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\EODDownloadConvert\unzip32.dll" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EODDownloadConvert\MSWINSCK.OCX"

It gives me error, module is loaded but entry point DIIRegisterServer not loaded. I am using Windows Vista...

Now i am trying to download the EOD files, application is giving message that file is downloaded... but when i check Equities and FNO folder file is not present..

Also Please mentioned steps how to convert these files in Metastock format

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

pkjha30

hi

First you should download main setup file and install the application. Then update unzip32.dll with latest version. Overwrite main exe file with version 39.

Then try to download eod files or other files.

Default output of converted files are in metastock format. So just convert them using converter. In case you need to see advance options just unhide it and see options available.

pk