Email or Chat Alert

I am share trading with ICICIDirect but I find that in ICICIDirect there is no option of alert message via email or chat message if the share I am interested in falls to a particular level or goes up to a particular level.

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me whether 5 Paisa.com, Sharekhan or any other brokers have this facility.

novice1

hometypist said:
I am share trading with ICICIDirect but I find that in ICICIDirect there is no option of alert message via email or chat message if the share I am interested in falls to a particular level or goes up to a particular level.

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me whether 5 Paisa.com, Sharekhan or any other brokers have this facility.

ICICIdirect has got the SMS alert facility. Go to Portfolio select Equity and there you would find buy/sell/alert listed. Use alert to send you the SMS when the price crosses your limit

Alternatively you can select Customer Support and go to alert page (off hand I do not remember the steps)

Regards

Sekhar S

Thanks very much. By the way does ICICIDirect charge for the SMS Alert Message. Infact, I am looking for Email or Chat Alert since I am normally online. This is more useful to me in quickly taking action on the scripts compared to SMS Alert.