Elliott Wave Analysis of USDINR

Hi All,

I am planning to track USDINR pair per Elliott Wave principle. It will serve a sort of trading diary and also may provide a retro view of what works and what does not.

I urge members to comment on the analysis.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial analyst. I am starting this thread to track the Elliott Wave Analysis of BANKNIFTY for MYSELF. By no means the content in my posts should be taken as any sort of advise to buy or sell anything; anyone doing so is doing at his/her own risk. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS IN ANY FORM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FINANCIAL) INCURRED BY ANYONE.

The big picture:

1548610811863.png

The pair seems to move downward eventually. We want to wait until we get a short entry point (read disclaimer first!!!) from r:r perspective.

Zoomed in version:

1548611444212.png

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial analyst. I am starting this thread to track the Elliott Wave Analysis of BANKNIFTY for MYSELF. By no means the content in my posts should be taken as any sort of advise to buy or sell anything; anyone doing so is doing at his/her own risk. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS IN ANY FORM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FINANCIAL) INCURRED BY ANYONE.

Update as of 29-jan close:

Updated counts below, still waiting for a good short entry point:

1548785896477.png

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial analyst. I have started this thread to track the Elliott Wave Analysis of USDINR for MYSELF. By no means the content in my posts should be taken as any sort of advise to buy or sell anything; anyone doing so is doing at his/her own risk. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS IN ANY FORM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FINANCIAL) INCURRED BY ANYONE.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The big picture:

View attachment 33006

The pair seems to move downward eventually. We want to wait until we get a short entry point (read disclaimer first!!!) from r:r perspective.

Zoomed in version:

View attachment 33007

from 72 to 52 ? USD itna girega ? but ye to hamesha badte hi jata hai.

Update as of 22-feb closing:

The counts are unfolding, view (read disclaimer first!!!) remains the same. Shorting (read disclaimer first!!!) near 72.70 sl above 72.95 seems the best bet at the moment.

Daily picture:
1551013671149.png

Zommed in version:
1551013716266.png

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial analyst. I have started this thread to track the Elliott Wave Analysis of USDINR for MYSELF. By no means the content in my posts should be taken as any sort of advise to buy or sell anything; anyone doing so is doing at his/her own risk. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS IN ANY FORM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FINANCIAL) INCURRED BY ANYONE.