Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fomulla

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

Hi Abu and Vinod,

Did you work on this after the last discussion between you people? It appears that you are working offline now. I am curious to know if you have made any improvement and if so, can we get the updated code?

thank you
nagarjuna

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

hi nagarjuna

no we are not working off line

i am waiting for the final code from Venode ,,, but dont want to put any pressure on him ,,,
he will come with the final code i am sure ,,,when he does ...he will post it here

please explain which option of ami broker is best i brought it from trading systems.com for 4000 rs how will it use i am now using only ema crossover what is the best method

hi nagarjuna

no we are not working off line

i am waiting for the final code from Venode ,,, but dont want to put any pressure on him ,,,
he will come with the final code i am sure ,,,when he does ...he will post it here

Abu,

I appreciate your courteous reply. I am eagerly waiting.

thank you
nagarjuna

please explain the options of ami broker from where we get orginal

Dear ABU HADY,

Would you please explain it to us after the final code is done. I am trying to follow up its movement and also test the accuracy of the code readings and to be honest I am quite impressed but I need your kind advice above all. I raise my appreciation to you and Mr. Venode who did an excellent job in encoding the file .

Abdullah

Hi Abu,

Without offense to Vinod, I wrote the code for this system. But, I need your help in checking this and clarifying the questions I have regarding exit signal and other cosmetic stuff. Can you please check this and let me know when you are ready for discussion?

thank you
nagarjuna

Last edited:

Hi Abu,

I am attaching one more version of the code that takes care of the bug in previous code. The previous code has appearing/disappearing signals if we slide the scroll bar. The current attached version takes care of it. However, the current code has more failures and previous buggy code showed consistent winner trades. I am not sure which one is right. Please let me know your comments.

thank you
nagarjuna

Last edited: