Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fomulla

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

Friends,

This code works for ami 5.24 or higher.

I was planning to write backport code theoretically eventhough I dont have older version. Is it still required?

thank you
nagarjuna

sub2501

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

Friends,

This code works for ami 5.24 or higher.

I was planning to write backport code theoretically eventhough I dont have older version. Is it still required?

thank you
nagarjuna
yes ineed it for 5.2 version!!

sahil79

Hi Nagarjuna, if possible try to tweak DT.afl so that it could run at ami 5.20. I have latest ver of Ami 5.30 but it cant run so smoothly as 5.20. It hangs a lot, if u put 2-3 heavy afl (like foundation) at 1 min TF. So I'm still feeling comfortable going with ami5.20. U can use ami 5.20 portable or u can install ami5.20 at other directory to check the afl.

Hi Nagarjuna, if possible try to tweak DT.afl so that it could run at ami 5.20. I have latest ver of Ami 5.30 but it cant run so smoothly as 5.20. It hangs a lot, if u put 2-3 heavy afl (like foundation) at 1 min TF. So I'm still feeling comfortable going with ami5.20. U can use ami 5.20 portable or u can install ami5.20 at other directory to check the afl.
Backport code attached. In fact this is the final version I have for now.

sahil79

thanx a lot Nagarjuna, for this kind, now its working well at 5.20 but without any entry/exit quotes, may be u would have removed that function.

Regards
santosh

Last edited:

thanx a lot Nagarjuna, for this kind, now its working well at 5.20 but without any entry/exit quotes, may be u would have removed that function.

Regards
santosh
Santhos,

No, I did not remove any functionality from original code. Can you please post the comparable screenshots with usual code and backport code showing missing signal prices?

thank you
nagarjuna

Good thread. Anyone trading this afl code intraday and can share their experience on profit? thanks

Hi vinodji
Can you take a look at ALMA moving average post of mine
can you try to code it please
ford
regards