Dream Journey from $ 200 to $ 20000

Thank you Dilse. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Currently I too am trading the forex market but with an demo account and the result so far is really good. From 1 contract of GBP/USD I earned (demo money of course) $279 in 4 days. Thought I would try my luck in real money.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Mark

dilsefx,

I have not gone thro this thread fully. But surely will do so asap.
However I wish to tell that I like the concept of this thread.
Ofcourse you have the choice not to part with your trading system.
What I learn from what you reveal is important.
Rest is some thing I have to work on.

Obviously in a forum like this where many independent individuals are free to express their opinions, there will sure be some distractors.
Just dont bother.

Great work. Carry on.
Full support to you.

munna

stumper

Guys ,

Why are we suckers for such "Long Thread Without Any Benifit to Members"?. I mean i just ran through the whole thread and failed to get any meaningfull thing on forex out of this thread!! Yes, the author did post some trading wisdom articles in this thread.

Before you jump on my neck, im a newbie on forex myself and my personal fav for forex education is www.babypip.com .

Will you really get motivated if start a thread and only post my Gains every day, without actually giving you a hint of how i did it? Wouldn't you like to know the emotional part of the deals? the money management part of the deal ? (Given that the author has every right to keep his strategy to himself).

Dont you think that starting a blog would be much better idea to record one's journey ?

Stumper.

Hey man,

How r u doing? Didn't go thru the thread. I am sure ur having a good time trading.

Also for the people who r having a tough time learning things from this thread:

Just look at the various trades etc that dilse takes up and try to figure out the technicals. Once you have analysed enuf no. of trades there will be a pattern which u shud be able to discern and gain insight to a system that you would otherwise learn in a year.

Neo:)

Hi, Just been following the thread. I m working with Saxo Bank, and personally been trading for a while. Since I deal mainly with clients from India, I believe there is no regulatory restriction on trading FX thru a foreign I-bank, as long as the amt does not exceed 100K USD per financial year. There are lots of players in the market, giving a leverage from 100 times to 200 times, but you would need to take note of the swap rates you pay on a daily basis, if the leverage is too high. Technically, your profits/losses could be magified through an ideal leverage of 100 times. Works better if you are intra day trader.

kkeskar92

Hello Bobby,
You can visit www.forex-tsd.com and you can get access to hundreds of trading systens for free, if u use MT4 platform and MT4 compatible broker....then u can try diferent systems and auto-trade...and find out the system best suited to you.:)

A

amarnath

Hello Bobby,
You can visit www.forex-tsd.com and you can get access to hundreds of trading systens for free, if u use MT4 platform and MT4 compatible broker....then u can try diferent systems and auto-trade...and find out the system best suited to you.:)
Hundereds are there but sucessful and consistent one? and have you personally forwarded tested any on real time ?

Hey can anyone please help ??

Is there any broker which is regulated by the FSA, has an MT4 platform including moile trading and offers exotic currencies to trade including USD/INR... please if there is any broker out there which fullfills all the above requirements please let me know..

Senior members please help !!

-Thanks,
V.J.

Hi ,

You can access FSA register to check on a particular broker's affliation with FSA. The Link is : http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

many of them (ex.Alpari) have MT platform. I'm however not sure about rupee trading.

Reliance money allows you to open a CFD account, they in turn have tie up with CMC Markets UK (which is registered with FSA). Not sure if they allow you to trade such currencies as INR/USD

Hope i was able to help.

Thanks & Regards ,
Stumper

Last edited: