Dream Journey from $ 200 to $ 20000

I wonder what "work" has he to keep up. He has already said that he can not talk about his trading methods because he trades it " differently"; if it was to alert us to the possibilities in forex trading, we are all alerted.
It's about time he closed this thread; it does not serve any useful purpose.

?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill People.. learn to relax. Okay so now the last one.. People who are not interested can open a new thread or leave this thread.. we do not control your PC or your mouse button so as to erge you to view this thread. If you are not interested fine.. thanks a lot for your time and for reading this post. Please leave !!!

As for DilSeFx buddy you are doing a nice job. We do not want to know how you earned what you did and what not.. the things that you tell us are more than sufficient to keep us hooked to your thread.. and hey What's up with your a/c balance :p ... You did not post the same in many days.

People its for you to see things.. it is not that DilSe would tell everything.. See if some one wants to pick up something from this thread then they can

1. Forex Makets are not easy to play.
2. You need to be disciplined in order to trade Forex.
3. Trading from India is allowed upto a max of $25,000 in one year.
4. Technical charting is the most important tool to trade forex markets.
5. Fundamental Analysis is no doubt useful but for the news trader mainly who just wants to ride the opportunity.
6. One must first practise in a demo account for a long long time before moving on to trade untill you feel confident and have a good strike ratio.
7. Experience people like DilSeFx can also make mistakes so you have to stick to the stop losses.
8. ...... People the list is endless it is upon you how you see things...

Hey all these points for a novice and not an expert.

Excellent post DilSeFx and keep us posted what is up with your target as for others who are not interested.. hey you guys can really check www.Cartoon-Network.com :D

Good Work man keep it up !! :)

A

amarnath

:)
It is realy hard for me to understand what exactly u mean.
From very begining i have stated that i shall use this thread as my personal journal, will not disclose the way i am trading .
I have not started this to disclose my trading plan neither i am inviting any one to test my strategies.
I have chaeked some of your threads on this forum and seen what have u offered others to learn!
The main aim for me to start this thread is to attract attentions of fellow traders towards the oppoetunity this wide market has, and i feel that the purpose is solved. I do not have to prove myself for any reason and i have helped those who have actually asked for thro PM and IM.
As you said that you are in fx since six years , you must be aware of the fact the a trading plan that works for one trader , might not be suitable for other as each has his own risk profile.
I am open for all those who actualy want to learn.

But i wonder what a newbie may learn from this thread with just EOD results every market has its own potential and oppturnities it dont need us to prove every ppls who desire to trade knows well it

That's what one would accept from someone who has lot of hot air but no substance.

I wonder what "work" has he to keep up. He has already said that he can not talk about his trading methods because he trades it " differently"; if it was to alert us to the possibilities in forex trading, we are all alerted.
It's about time he closed this thread; it does not serve any useful purpose.
Thanks, i searched whole fotums for your posts and found nothing at all of any specific tecnical importance that you have contributed to this community about forex trading tecnicals. What exactly so you expect me to enlighten yourself about ?
Before you start criticizing someone else, first of all check how much have you contributed.

If i missede some vital post of yours where you have discussed about tecnicals in forex, please post the link.

Last edited:
Chill People.. learn to relax. Okay so now the last one.. People who are not interested can open a new thread or leave this thread.. we do not control your PC or your mouse button so as to erge you to view this thread. If you are not interested fine.. thanks a lot for your time and for reading this post. Please leave !!!

As for DilSeFx buddy you are doing a nice job. We do not want to know how you earned what you did and what not.. the things that you tell us are more than sufficient to keep us hooked to your thread.. and hey What's up with your a/c balance :p ... You did not post the same in many days.

People its for you to see things.. it is not that DilSe would tell everything.. See if some one wants to pick up something from this thread then they can

1. Forex Makets are not easy to play.
2. You need to be disciplined in order to trade Forex.
3. Trading from India is allowed upto a max of $25,000 in one year.
4. Technical charting is the most important tool to trade forex markets.
5. Fundamental Analysis is no doubt useful but for the news trader mainly who just wants to ride the opportunity.
6. One must first practise in a demo account for a long long time before moving on to trade untill you feel confident and have a good strike ratio.
7. Experience people like DilSeFx can also make mistakes so you have to stick to the stop losses.
8. ...... People the list is endless it is upon you how you see things...

Hey all these points for a novice and not an expert.

Excellent post DilSeFx and keep us posted what is up with your target as for others who are not interested.. hey you guys can really check www.Cartoon-Network.com :D

Good Work man keep it up !! :)

Thanks mate for your posts and comments.

But i wonder what a newbie may learn from this thread with just EOD results every market has its own potential and oppturnities it dont need us to prove every ppls who desire to trade knows well it

I have not started this thread to teach newbies, which i clarified numberm of times. I thinik that after a a long six yrs forex trading life, you consider yourself as a pro trader, you have a lot for the newbies, why dont you start your own thread for giving proper training for the newbies??
I have checked all your posts in forex threads and , sorry to say , there is nothing of importancce that a new bie can learn in your posts. also i found that you are not intrested in disclosing "how you trade and your trading methods", then why are you so much.... for my threads.

Hello Friends

I am simply using this as a tool for my personal journal .

Thanks to all who have shown intrests in my thread.
Arey leave the rest man.. you are doing a nice job and this is what most of us also feel so let the others speak yaar.. who's bothered.

As for others always remember if you want to learn something you can learn , no matter what and from where you do it.. you just do it. And if you feel like critisizing ppl you can do that too no matter what... so all I want to say it GROW UP PEOPLE !! :p

People what is wrong if DilSe whats this thread to be his journal it is okay... If it is okay with the Admin who are you ppl.. bolo bolo :cool: So RELAX Guys !!

DilSe its a personal thankyou from my side.. your posts have really helped me learn a lot and to realize the potential and risk of this trade...:) As for uu ppll... I learnt from his End OF Day balances which really helped me to know the potential of this trade and to gain further interest in it !! Honestly.. So If you want u can learn and pick up things but if u dont want... demaag ke batei jalao.. mintos khao :D

DilSe.. man where has ur target reached ???