Dr C K Narayan

Thanks for your reply munde_77. Have you done their course? Can you share your experience and your views, if any, about comparison between their course and others in general?

krish77, i hear you.

Dear All,
Why you need all this paid services , when most of Genus are on this Thread and they are ready to share there knowladge /experience.
Just remeber the person who has suffered huge losses has most of information directly or indirectly what should be done for avaid losses /Gain profits.

its truly said " I try to sold free old with torn cloths nobady turned up,
I sold clay with gold prize with wearing suit and tie"
God bless us all traders.

Its just my personal view.

Regards,
Subodh

Thanks for your reply munde_77. Have you done their course? Can you share your experience and your views, if any, about comparison between their course and others in general?

krish77, i hear you.
Yes. I have taken the stocks passport , which is for lifetime support and lifetime re take, Their course is good but there is no shortcut, it will take time to learn. u cannot learn 5 years course in 7 days whoever may teach you. 4 P is needed. Perseverance, Patience, Practice, Persistence . If I write more about it here , people here will think , I am advertising for them.

Thanks munde_77. That was precisely my point. How much can a novice grasp in a 7 day program. Practically, I felt how can I get to an MBA program without doing graduation and hence the apprehension of paying a substantial sum for something which is advanced as well as hands on. Also, having studied the conservative schooling way, our brains are tuned to being thrown the book first with practicals following. Atleast mine is!

I am glad I found this site and will continue to read the huge repository of knowledge.

I think you can learn little bit faster than other seminars coz they will give you 1 lakh real money to trade online live, They will ask you to trade live in real time with real money. Even if you make loss, the loss will be theirs They will give you trade tiger 2 of sharekhan and 1 lac money for real trade in live market. U can get back the course fee in the ratio of 25:100 from sharekhan . Your course will become free if you trade through sharekhan. They teach everything live in realtime.

Last edited:
I think you can learn little bit faster than other seminars coz they will give you 1 lakh real money to trade online live, They will ask you to trade live in real time with real money. Even if you make loss, the loss will be theirs They will give you trade tiger 2 of sharekhan and 1 lac money for real trade in live market. U can get back the course fee in the ratio of 25:100 from sharekhan . Your course will become free if you trade through sharekhan. They teach everything live in realtime.
Thanks. I do get your point. I had read Elder Alexander's Trading for a Living a while back and a few of his lines have stuck in my head since then. He says and I quote "The market is a huge crowd of people. Each one tries to take money away from the other by outsmarting them. Learning to trade takes hard work, time, energy, and money." At another place in the book, he compares professional day trading with longer time frame trading as rally driving as opposed to a freeway/street driving. One cannot become a rally driver overnight.

Sandy, this fee is for lifetime re-take classes. You can attend any number of times. Intructors keep on changing every two months so you can learn from many instructors. This fee is not for attending one time but for lifetime.

Attend as many classes you like by different intructors