Any one using software of visshu satyanarayana iyer pls tell me worth to buy or not

There are many boring talks of this guy Vishnu satyanarayana iyer of some Sri Mahalakshmi enterprises in you tube and in his own blog . And according to him it is very accurate but very very expensive .Actually I would like to know real experiences any of forum members using his software.Thanks.

rkkarnani

Re: Any one using software of visshu satyanarayana iyer pls tell me worth to buy or n

There are many boring talks of this guy Vishnu satyanarayana iyer of some Sri Mahalakshmi enterprises in you tube and in his own blog . And according to him it is very accurate but very very expensive .Actually I would like to know real experiences any of forum members using his software.Thanks.
This may be considered as surrogate advertising/marketing and more so when it happens in the very first Post on Traderji and the same message appears at more than one place.

Re: Any one using software of visshu satyanarayana iyer pls tell me worth to buy or n

I am very new to this forum .I am not doing any advertisement here . I am doing own business in Europe . I had already purchased few softwares for trading. When I called this guy he was too hostile even told me to send my passport copy even to discuss the feature and cost of software . Some time I wonder tthey don't have even own website how they could develop such a costly software . I posted this query to know feed backs of genuine users of his so called software. I see that his bla bla bla presentation s about his product has only 10 , 20 or max 40 viewers in you tube which is not at all a good sign .

bunny

I had already purchased few softwares for trading.
More likely that history will repeat itself.

Today you ask "I have bought ABC, LMN, PQR trading software in the past. Should I buy Vishnu satyanarayana iyer software" now?

Few weeks later you will ask "I have bought ABC, LMN, PQR, Vishnu satyanarayana iyer software in the past. Should I buy Babaji Ka Thullu software now?"

Points to ponder:
If ABC software worked well, then why you bought LMN software.
If LMN software worked well, then why you bought PQR software.
If PQR software worked well, then why you bought Vishnu satyanarayana iyer software?
If Vishnu satyanarayana iyer software worked well, then why you bought Babaji Ka Thullu software?

One fine day you will ask, "Since ABC, LMN, PQR, Vishnu satyanarayana iyer, Babaji ka Thullu software did not work well in the past, I am not going to buy any Aandu-Paandu software here onwards".

bunny

Just a random thought: The person selling the ABC, LMP, PQR, Vishnu satyanarayana iyer, Babaji ka Thullu software may be the same person using different identities.

devangan123

Some traders are making money by trading on simple charts(price action) on broker's software while some people are loosing money by following lots of Indicators/ trading system and with tick by tick datafeed.

It is trader who is responsible for success / loss, not software

rvlv

hi

I am looking for
Babaji ka Thullu software

rvlv

Hello Rahamansahab jee

I see you are genuine person and looking for good leads.

it seems he uses a correlation of type of strategy or something like a beta decoupling (soumya ranjan panda).
Soumya ranjan selling a volatility based calculator software also-not costly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just let us know what softwares you purchased and we will try to help you.
not to feel shy. we were in the same boat before.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few pointers for you.

1. you cant use normal indicators and make a buck in the markets.
All indicators are working for your enemy.
your psychology is your number one nemy if you dont conquer it.

2. HAWKEYETRADERS.COM can help you if you can spend 2000 usd or so. read about it on ford7k posts. price,volume are two independent things you can depend on.
Hawkeye tools are for sale on ebay etc at 300$ or 700$ etc.
it is available only for platforms of METATRADER MT4,TRADESTATION,NINJATRADER.

3.worlds topmost traders used Turtles Method and it is available in amibroker as AFLEXAMPLE. Longtrades if 20PERIOD HI BREAK,stoploss on 10 period low break OR 20PERIOD LOW BREAKOUT and stoploss on 10period high break.
4.Traders loose money in market becoz they cant make out real trends due to noise.
Try Noisefree charting tools like Rangebars ,volumebars,tickbars,RENKO,PNF-SRICHAKRA etc find one that matches your mindset and use it.

5.YOU CAN TRY DARVAS BOX SOFTWARE.
6.you can try GMMA methods or Gravity color bars which show new trends fast.
7. you have orb methods and narrow range methods NR4 OR NR7 things for intraday.
----------------------

Rangebars are great that a new bar forms after only the range breaks.
What suits you only you have to decide.
I have just told names of some things so that you be aware that these do exist and people are using these.

take care. everything is available on net but you need patience to wait and look around.
why do you bother about a stupid guy who has no respect for his 40 customers and ready to insult his 41st customer?

TRADING GAME IS WON BY MONEY MANAGEMENT(POSITION SIZING & MAX RISK CONTROL).
If you dont know these whatever else you know goes waste

take care
cool

I am very new to this forum .I am not doing any advertisement here . I am doing own business in Europe . I had already purchased few softwares for trading. When I called this guy he was too hostile even told me to send my passport copy even to discuss the feature and cost of software . Some time I wonder tthey don't have even own website how they could develop such a costly software . I posted this query to know feed backs of genuine users of his so called software. I see that his bla bla bla presentation s about his product has only 10 , 20 or max 40 viewers in you tube which is not at all a good sign .

Last edited:

Hello Rahamansahab jee

I see you are genuine person and looking for good leads.

take care
cool
Hello rvlv

I see you are in a very good mood today :)

on a sunday morning, to write such a genuine reply . . . one has to get up from the right side of the bed :lol:

cheers :thumb:

:) Happy