Dr APJ Abdul Kalam

Our Country is blessed to have a son like him.. true patriot.. great human being... and above all a great scientist...
May his Soul Rest in Peace....

Last edited:

vijayanscbe

In july10 2015 India lauches the 5 satellites of Britain, the country which keeps the INDIA as slave for 2 centuries. This great success history starts humbly with ABJ Abdul kalam.

"OUR BIRTH CAN BE AN INCIDENT, OUR DEATH SHOULD BE HISTORY"

Last edited:

coolbull

Great Soul! Great Loss to the country! Immensely popular and lovable personality. Great loss to Humanity!

Rest In Peace!

hi..

A great Legend...

1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
2. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
3. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.”
4. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.”
5. “If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.”
6. "All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
7. " Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
8. "Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life."
9. " Without your involvement you can't succeed. With your involvement you can't fail. "

i am very very proud ,, that he is a tamilian.

MAY SOUL REST IN PEACE.

THANKS

He was indeed one of the greatest indians we can think of.
A multifaceted personality with innumerable contributions and still possessed the biggest asset that people lose...
Humility

God Bless His soul..

During our Kerala and TamilNadu tour, we also visited Rameshwaram. We convey our respect and homage to the Missile Man

direct link for image
http://postimg.org/image/srglvep31/

How the place look like you see.The Great president of INDIA sleeping in SAND.
He was not corrupt that is the reason the place is like this.

We as indians not going to see any great change in INDIA as this is into corrupts now and then.