Demand and Supply zone trading

XRAY27

XRAY bro,
Today I was trading pure Demand/Supply zone, worked out beautifully. Avoided some bad trades too. Thanks a lot!
Congratulation !!!

Thanks should be for those Guru's who has actually worked on this ,i'm just a humble follower..

XRAY27

XRAY bro,

Please correct my chart. THanks a lot.

Just check daily 3 rules which i have mentioned ...and then post it check 7790 and 7765 levels... Good one !!!

Last edited:

wisp

Just check daily 3 rules which i have mentioned ...and then post it check 7790 and 7765 levels... Good one !!!
XRAY bro,
Thank you so much. I have tried, but not sure if it is correct. Is there a line at 7807?

Bro,
I have a doubt about the system. Hope its ok to ask here. When do we use trend? In HTF, we look at supply and demand (short the supply and long the demand). Are we looking at trend in LTF or TTF? Sorry about the confusion. Today I waited for LH and LL on LTF before shorting.

XRAY27

XRAY bro,
Thank you so much. I have tried, but not sure if it is correct. Is there a line at 7807?

Bro,
I have a doubt about the system. Hope its ok to ask here. When do we use trend? In HTF, we look at supply and demand (short the supply and long the demand). Are we looking at trend in LTF or TTF? Sorry about the confusion. Today I waited for LH and LL on LTF before shorting.
There is no line at 7807... just check this area as earlier market move was from this level...(7790 and 7765)
supply and demand it self are trends in HTF once the price breachs that in LTF...we move to TTF for trading on with risk entries...above and below this zone we take that as trend and with in the zones it is range as marked in previous post..

amibrokerfans

my few realization :

1. must inspect volume when drawing the zone.
2. not every pivot a supply/demand zone.
3. after a rejection of supply/demand zone , it never can become a demand/supply zone.
4. analysis zone on higher timeframe and trade with that zone on lower timeframe.

hoping all other supply/demand players join this thread and then we can learn more from each other.