Demand and Supply zone trading

nifty trade

bro please dont mind but i am really not sure whose chart is right or wrong.

one thing i can tell that i have used some of the best data providers , i tell you chronologically .

1- spider software (authorised) ......for few months

2-Falcon (authorised) for few months

3-inveabulls java chart

4-stocklive data amibroker (current)

then since i was not making money and costs were too high i thought about alternatives , so i went to cheap java charts , but quality of data was utmost important to me , so i checked Falcon (whose quality was top notch) with my investbulls cheap java chart and i found data was amazingly accurate in java chart of investbulls .

but then i wanted to use amibroker and investbulls had some issues there , as they didnt have options data in their amibroker data ............so again i switched data provider and checked with my investbulls data ............to new stocklive data provider and both data matched with amazing accuracy .

i dont know if in recent times data has gone bad or not , but as we trade live i see all candles closing on time with prices closing not very different levels .

i will try to find whats wrong , thanks for telling me :thumb:

nifty trade

ohhhh , i think i got it probably , what it is .

can you please tell me you candle closing timing ?

i like to use for example for 30 minutes closing as 9.30 am, 10.00 am, 10.30 am and so on as i like to have natural hours rather than actual trading hours :lol:

XRAY27

ohhhh , i think i got it probably , what it is .

can you please tell me you candle closing timing ?

i like to use for example for 30 minutes closing as 9.30 am, 10.00 am, 10.30 am and so on as i like to have natural hours rather than actual trading hours :lol:
NT bhai

Don't give such a shocks :lol::rofl::rofl:

nifty trade

Xray bro

thanks god that data now matches as i got worried :D

now i have problem , as i use natural hours i cant change my setting as all charts will change for me .

do you think there is any issue in drawing demand supply in natural hours chart?